Wii Fit Club

Yes, I've got very good at one handed weeding! So good I've been given another day at it :sigh: Hopefully this stoopid cast will be off on Friday anyway :bliss:

helloa Ladies,

Is it possible for me to join? i have just had my wii fit, started on it last week! and am lovin it!

x :D

Yes Rach... welcome aboard!! x

Morning.. 30mins step done this morning before taking hubby to work at 0645... off for a swim after school drop offs!

14 hrs 15 mins total on the wii this month!
morning. your toooo bloomin good. need to kick my bum in to gear. not wii fitted for a while now. kick me hard please :mad:

:slap: Lazy b*tch LOL! Saying that you need to kick me right back cos I've not been on for days! Have been gardening for 2 days solid though and today hubby has decided that I am to jet wash all the front drive :mad: need to get back to work for a rest!

Cast comes off tomorrow! :party0016:

Lol. I still need to get mine up and running. Right tonight you
need to kick me up the bum, if i dont go on the Wii i'll do the hour long aerobics i sky plused off the tv.

Not bad at all - you're putting me to shame! :mad:

You put us all to shame. Im having my induction at the gym on sun and I WILL get my Wii up and running this weekend

Well my exercise for today was a walk aroung the village fete thingy, a walk around the booty, only as it was in the field next to where we were and a shopping trip!

Is there a way of changing the step or a game that has some decent music to step to? I got bored on mine before

wow that wii step riser is a great idea. ive just been doing a step workout on the wobble board. i think the wobble board is going to make my wii board redundent!

Back