wii fit jogging

i got that but i cant get into it, but thats just me everyone else likes it, it annoys me that i dont like it because i like the show maybe i need to give a full 2 week to see what i think :)

I think because i know more about EA Sports from first one i'm going to try that one first, also heard amazing reviews about 30 day shred and it's only £6 at amazon at the moment, so may try that to tone up as it's meant to work brilliantly! :) (just a dvd though not wii lol)

Yep I've dusted off mine and am doing at least 15 mins on it 6 days a week. Doesnt sound a lot but for an exercise phobic and dedicated couch potato its huge

15 mins is great on them i did 20 when i first got it and i was in bits lol
so what is the best Wii game to get do u all reckon ?
I have Active.

EA Sports active, and the wii fit free jogging is amazing, with free jogging you set it to either 10mins / 20mins / 30mins of jogging and then you start and you can switch telly over to watch your programmes :)

The free step you can turn the telly over too!

I was given Your Shape for Xmas and it's knackering, but seeing yourself on the TV (via the included webcam) is scary and not pleasant! The trainer on there is evil too! Haven't done it for ages - must dig it out!

I love my wii fit, I try and do at least 30 mins a day, at the moment I am trying to do the last few hours to turn my fit piggy gold! :D

I have ea active but I like the sound of the follow up one too, I will have to look out for it. Thanks for the tip!! :)

I love my wii fit, I try and do at least 30 mins a day, at the moment I am trying to do the last few hours to turn my fit piggy gold! :D

I have ea active but I like the sound of the follow up one too, I will have to look out for it. Thanks for the tip!! :)

well done on your pig , ea active more workouts is great worth a buy:):):):):)

Back