Wii fit!!

Well since I've been on this diet I have done nothing but Wiiiiiiiiiiiii:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::rolleyes:

Acutally it sounds like a really good idea, might invest in one, when I get some money coming which is due to me.

Thanks folks for keeping this oldie up to date;)

I'm best at the step, can't believe I've missed out on years of those classes, it's brilliant fun!

Well my real age is 43 (Yes I know I don't look it - esp in my myspace pic - but I was in my early twenties then) and the WII said I was ........ 42!

we got a wii fit on sunday am loving it so far - but must admit until getting wii fit we hadnt played on wii for a couple of months! Hopefully we'll start using it more! xx

Aaargh!!

Just tried to order a wii and wii fit. The Wii is out of stock until the end of July, and the wii fit is just out of stock completely :cry:

Was gonna get it on my catalogue cos I can't really afford it at the moment (car tax for 2 cars and some vet treatment for one of my dogs) so I can't even go elsewhere.

Gutted :sigh:

Picked up my Wii Fit this morning, and I am loving it......

I have a Wii Fit Age of 39 - not too bad, I'm 37, so not too far off BUT...............................

When it weighed me, it said I had a BMI of 28.73 - am I beating you now Mike? and I weighed 13stone 12lb. I am going to take that as gospel, for the simple reason it gives me a weight, when in pounds starts with a 1 (195lb to be exact), and also means that I am now 1lb below my revised target weight - AND - would also mean I exceeded my revised May Day Challenge by one pound.

With my BMI being where it is - that means I am officially overweight - yippee - no longer obese!!

Corey, My Wii says I am younger than I am, it also says my 8 year old son has a BMI of 50 something !

I think they must be susceptible to carpets etc (at least that is what I am going to think as it must be impossible for your BMI to be lower than mine):chores016:

Well today I have a wii fit age of 32 (5 years younger than I am and 7 years younger than yesterday) but it read I had but on half a stone since yesterday????? Thinking Mikey might have a point about carpetting, so will try again tomorrow for my next weigh in and place the board in a sheet of plywood and will see if that has any effect.

My OH had a go this morning for the first time - Wii age 32 (he's 39) perfect balance, perfect BMI - made me want to throw up!

Back