Wii Fitness Trainer

SCrittenden

My mum bought me the Fitness Coach for the Wii (not that she's hinting or anything??:rolleyes:) .. Its absolutely brilliant!
It chagnes the workout to fit how you are feeling that day and keeping up throughout.. Just thought i'd share this with you all, as i hate excercise lol, but i find this is great. :D

Last edited:
So many people have told me this is brilliant, I feel now that I really must try it. Even the hubby said he'd give it a go, and I can never get him to exercise - so it has to be a good thing! :D

*stamps feet* I WANT A WEE! I mean A Wii!!

They sound like sooooo much fun.

I bought the Wii fit a couple of weeks ago and it is good. I have got the hunky male fitness trainer but tend to do more of the balancing exercises at the moment as my centre of gravity is really poor. The ski jumping is good. Definitely Eddie the Eagle lol. The step programme is also very good AND I managed to jog for five minutes without stopping, which would have been unheard of 3.5 months ago when I was smoking 30 a day!!! :angel09:

This sounds great. I have a wii but not a wii fit board thing. Do i need to get that first?

The wii sport is a great workout on your arms!

This sounds great. I have a wii but not a wii fit board thing. Do i need to get that first?

The wii sport is a great workout on your arms!
No you don't need wii fit for the fitness coach, don't require anything, although i think you can add bits.

just got myself a wii fit I think its great everyone should try one

I haven't seen the fitness coach program but I got a Wii Fit for xmas and that is why I'm doing CD. I always thought I was overweight but the Wii Fit weighs you each day and one day gave me my ideal weight which was 3 stone below what I currently am.

I would recommend it, although it's v. expensive if you don't already have a Wii. I think that the exercises are designed for people who find standard exercising either very hard or very boring. So can be a great help, it's also at home and you can spend just 10 or 15 minutes a day using it and still see results (although 1/2 an hour is recommended).

Jan

Yup, me too lol.. Greatest thing ever invented

Back