Wii Jog

Shazzabir

Gold Member
Has anyone else used the Wii Jog? I played the Harry Potter game whilst using it, I burned 120 kcal over 45 mins of playing. Was a nice change to exercising and my legs are aching a bit now!

Hi I have been doing the wii jogging for a couple of weeks now and things dont seem to wobble quite so much lol. Good luck

I do the Wii jog but am wondering if it`s actually of any benefit to me?

I can do it for 14-15 mins and not even break into a sweat? :confused:

x

I use the Wii fitplus jogging everyday for 1hr - 1hr and a half. I follow the different routes so that it doesn't get too boring.

I have noticed that my legs have toned up and I have also lost inches from my legs.

If you don't get out of breath use the free jogging so that you can up the pace a bit to get you out of breath and after completing a run put feet together and touch the floor and hold there to stretch the muscles.

I couldn't be without my Wii now and i've just bought a WW pedometer to see how many AP's I earn while jogging just out of curiosity though I never use my Activity points.

Think it will be something I use when I don't feel like exercise, but too guilty to sit and watch tv all night! :)

Not sure if you are aware, but Wii jog is a small device that connects between the nunchuck & remote. It stops any movement on screen until you start walking / jogging. The unit also measures how many steps u have done and calculates the kcal burnt. I notice you can now buy for around £3 new. (Think I paid nearly £20 when they first came out.) I think this only works on games that need both nunchuck & remote.

Sally21 said:
I use the Wii fitplus jogging everyday for 1hr - 1hr and a half. I follow the different routes so that it doesn't get too boring.

I have noticed that my legs have toned up and I have also lost inches from my legs.

If you don't get out of breath use the free jogging so that you can up the pace a bit to get you out of breath and after completing a run put feet together and touch the floor and hold there to stretch the muscles.

I couldn't be without my Wii now and i've just bought a WW pedometer to see how many AP's I earn while jogging just out of curiosity though I never use my Activity points.

I like the idea of the pedometer. I use the Wii quite a lot. Have just got into the cycling.

Not sure if you are aware, but Wii jog is a small device that connects between the nunchuck & remote. It stops any movement on screen until you start walking / jogging. The unit also measures how many steps u have done and calculates the kcal burnt. I notice you can now buy for around £3 new. (Think I paid nearly £20 when they first came out.) I think this only works on games that need both nunchuck & remote.
Didnt realise this thanks for the info will have to look into that I have just been doing the jogging.

Didn't know it existed! I had to look it up on amazon. But as I only do fitness games I don't think it will help.

Back