Wii zumba game anyone know if theres one being released as I read there was?

everyone seems to be talking about Zumba! What is it exactly?

Bikiniqueen thanks alot :) xx

Bikini google it or go to YouTube there's loads on there basically it's Latin type of dancing in aerobic form done in intervals fun and a high calorie exercise x

I do 2 Zumba classes a week and love love love it... even though I get in such a state sweat wise and need a shower ASAP haha.

Bikini -theres loads of routine videos on google videos, i do them off there but will be joining a class once it starts near me.
Size102be - Do you think it boosts your loss in any way? btw your looking great, fab pics!

Wow brilliant!! That would be awesome!! Would it be feasible to follow it and pick it up on the wii if you have never done a Zumba class (but have done aerobics and dance :) ) x

I thought it was out 18th november?
x

Its on Amazon.com and released on the 18th of November, but thats America, it doesn't even seem to be listed on Amazon.co.uk yet

Bikini -theres loads of routine videos on google videos, i do them off there but will be joining a class once it starts near me.
Size102be - Do you think it boosts your loss in any way? btw your looking great, fab pics!

Hi thanks
Yes I do as you burn upto 800 cals if you put top effort in, I do 4/5 a week, last week was 2 as I'm unwell and I sts? Was 100% on ww but it's near totm , I know it makes me feel better and depression lifts, I really want wii zumba though as it's hard to get to classes as childcare xx

Ooooh I have told the boys in this house they are not having a kinect - but now I might have to relent!!!

x

I can't find a release in the Uk for the wii, only xbox... And that's £40, 26th November :)

Sod it, I'll just get a Dvd :p

I can't find a release in the Uk for the wii, only xbox... And that's £40, 26th November :)

Sod it, I'll just get a Dvd :p

i know its strange it should have been ready to come out soon it was part of the wiis pig push on exercise games for the xmas rush maybe they have put it back for a while will have a good look now see what i can find :confused:

Back