WiiFit's Weight Loss Diary

You went to work though (and also you were feeling poorly).

Need to catch up on yesterday.So.

Lunch: tagliatelle, chopped tomatoes, onion, courgette with chopped medallions of smoked bacon :drool:

Snack: apple

Dinner: roast chicken and loads of salad

Went to see Dexys at Birmingham Symphony Hall (they were very good) and had a large gin and tonic before the show.:)

Thursday 13th September

Breakfast: Fruit n Fibre, skimmed milk and a banana

Lunch: Subway - salad with turkey breast, diet coke and roast chicken crisps (6 1/2 syns)

Snacks - kiwi

Exercise - tummy toning exercise plus 15 minutes on Wii Fit

Not enough I know, need to fit in some more today if possible.

OMG completely blew it at dinner. S-in-law came round and brought DVD "The Descendants" (George Clooney) plus M & S beef canneloni, garlic bread and lemon cheesecake. :busted:

PLUS I didn't go back on the Wii...

Okay. So I lost my way. Tomorrow is another day.

Yes I did! It made me realise how weak willed I am though. I could have said no and said I'd cook something. It was just so much easier to agree and eat it! :cry:

Anyway. It's today now.

Friday 14th September

Breakfast: Fruit n Fibre, chopped banana and skimmed milk. This my second bowl. I left the first on the side of the armchair whilst I printed out youngest daughter's homework she'd emailed me and when I got back the dog had eaten it the little minx! :doggy:

Exercise - tummy workout plus 30 minutes on the Wii.

Then:chores016:

Snack - grapes

Dinner last night was chicken salad and rice. Used loads of syns on wine though. :break_diet:

Line under that now!

Saturday 15th September

Breakfast: Muller Light yoghurt

Usually have fruit n fibre or a cooked "free" breakfast so trying this option for a change.

I'm wondering if it will me! Planning a bigger lunch today though as the prodigal son is returning. :party0011: Won't be serving a fatted calf as such but thought chicken & veg kebabs and jacket spuds with lots of salad would be just as good.

Many moons ago I did Weightwatchers (crosses self) and a breakfast suggestion was cottage cheese on Ryvita. Just couldn't stomach that for breakfast! :sign0137:

Exercise yesterday - Wii Fit for half an hour plus tummy exercises.

Resisted doughnuts and sponge cake and went for fresh fig option this afternoon (polishes halo)

Snack - packet of Velvet Crunch

Dinner - smoked mackerel fillets and loads of salad.

Muller Light vanilla yoghurt.

Sunday 16th September

Breakfast: apple, smoked medallions of bacon sandwich with chopped tomatoes (wholemeal bread x 2 HEB)

42 minutes on the WiiFit and tummy exercises.

Snacks: 1/2 melon, blueberries, phili snack tub 3 syns 2 crackerbread 2 syns

Thanks Emmaline!Your encouragement is much appreciated. Good luck with your weight loss too.:)

well done on your weight loss, i have just started using my daughters wii fit and really enjoying it ! have also joined the gym and been swimming every day this week only 25 lenghts a day followed by a sauna, but hope to increase week by week. Got the biggest loser work out for the wii yesterday and did 45 minutes, this morning, think this afternoon might spoil all my hard work though, going to watch a band at my local which normally involves lots of cider lol.... going to try and avoid the late night chinese !!
icon7.gif

To finish off yesterday.

Dinner - lamb chops, mashed parsnip, new potatoes, carrots and beans. Strawberries and creme fraiche.

Further snack - Muller Light yoghurt.

Red wine x 2 (glasses)

Monday 17th September

Badminton tonight :argh:

Hoping I'll cope a bit better ie NOT go the colour of a beetroot and come close to collapsing/throwing up!

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs and half a tin of baked beans.

Exercise - tummy workout plus an hour and ten minutes on the Wii Fit.

Snacks: banana and strawberries

Lunch - jacket potato, tuna, extra extra light mayo, loads of salad, phili (3 syns), strawberries, Muller Light Toffee flavour mmm

Back