WiiFit's Weight Loss Diary

Hi hells, badminton was good! I played for longer, didn't feel like I was going to faint or throw up at all and worked up a real sweat. I was on the winning side for all but two games too! I think I benefited for upping my daily exercise since playing last week.

Had my eating head on since getting back though. I came unstuck as I hadn't planned what I'd eat when I got in and oh (very helpfully - NOT!) waved a fishfinger sandwich under my nose as soon as I got through the door. I couldn't resist!

After that I ate savoury rice and an orange.

Weigh in tomorrow night will be interesting.

That's really good, I've definitely noticed a big improvement in my fitness the more I've done, plus although I haven't lost lots of weight, my legs etc feel much firmer.

Mmmm fish finger sandwich, I don't think I could have resisted, definitely one of my weaknesses! I might actually use my HEB one night and have a pitta with fish fingers in for tea.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wish I had taken my measurements but didn't :banghead: but I know they have changed because my bigger clothes have become baggy. Last Friday I filled a large black bag with clothes that are now too big and/or too hideous (as judged by my two daughters!) to wear again.

Like many others on here I suspect, I have clothes in my wardrobe covering three sizes. Make that two now. :D

So chuffed about last night. If it happens that at weigh in tonight I haven't lost weight (although I'm hoping I will have, obviously) I will endeavour to focus on the positive and remember how much fitter I am feeling generally. I can even almost do my tummy exercises without being in agony straight afterwards! :clap:

Tuesday 18th September

Breakfast: smoked medallions of bacon, chopped tomatoes and 2 small slices of wholemeal toast.

Snacks: orange, banana, apple

Exercise: 45 minutes on Wii Fit plus tummy exercises. Walked dog for an hour.

Went to group tonight. Lost 1lb but trying to stay positive and focused for the week ahead.

Dinner: SW chilli con carne with rice. Muller Light Vanilla.

Hi - well done on your losses so far. Jumping on board to ask you about the wii - never had one, never that interested but have seen mention of various fitness progs for it and wondered which you are doing. Also can you add more than one wii fit board at a time? Does it monitor what you do?
My eldest daughter has always been a bit chunky but she's now just getting bigger & I really want to find ways to deal with it now before it's a big weight problem and thought doing something like one of the dance games or zumba would be good for her. And improve her co ordination.
Been looking at them second hand but not sure which/how many controllers/ which games etc I'd need. Any help/advice v gratefully received.

Will pm you largerthanmost.:)

Wednesday 19th September

Breakfast - 2 poached eggs on 2 slices of 400g Wholemeal toast.

Sorry! :)

Struggling to think what to have for lunch now...

Exercise: Tummy exercises plus an hour on the Wii Fit.

Welcome any feedback Seacrest!

Lunch: ryvita, crackerbread with phili/extra light cheddar, slice of ham, loads of salad. Muller Light yoghurt. Banana.

Dinner: salmon fillet, new potatoes, mixed veg.

Thursday 20th September

I'm finding it so useful to record my food and exercise details on here each day. I'm sure I'd be more likely to go off plan if I hadn't promised myself to be absolutely honest with what I post on here!

Breakfast: Fruit n Fibre, sliced banana with skimmed milk.

Exercise: An hour and ten minutes on the Wii Fit plus tummy exercises.

Lunch: 2 crackerbread, scrambled egg & fresh salmon.

Late dinner today so a stop gap meal - tin of baked beans with slight grating of cheddar.

Will pm you largerthanmost.:)
Thanks for PM - picking up a second hand wii with wii fit, board and 2 zumba games on Saturday. Time to wiggle away some weight! Unfortunately I have the co-ordination and grace akin to an elephant ballet dancing ;-)
And well done, your sticking to plan really well - I keep falling off :cry:

I'm sure you'll love the Wii! Let me know how you get on with the Zumba.

It'll all go pear shaped tomorrow night as I celebrate my wedding anniversary.:)

Dinner was SW recipe beef casserole. Beef, onions, carrots, button mushrooms, potatoes and parsnips plus tomato puree and beef stock. Delicious!

Back