WiiFit's Weight Loss Diary

27. Oh just gave me the most gorgeous bouquet of flowers :) He didn't want to leave it in the car overnight lol. Youngest daughter has just dashed upstairs to make us a card lol

Friday 21st September

Breakfast: Fruit n Fibre, sliced banana and skimmed milk.

Hobbit breakfast: scrambled egg, bacon and baked beans

Snack: Velvet Crunch

Lunch: prawns with heaps of salad

Exercise: 52 minutes on the Wii plus tummy exercises.

Really got my eating head on today! Out for dinner this evening and I've already made the decision not to drink alcohol as I prefer to use my syns on (sensible choice) food.

Okay so I succumbed and had one double and gin and tonic plus a further tonic water.

The meal was lovely. I had crevettes for starter followed by gratin d'aubergine which was allegedly under 600 calories "layers of grilled aubergine baked with cheese and a rich tomato sauce , topped with melted brie and served with a herb and toasted seed salad dressed in a light vinaigrette." It defeated me as I was full before I could eat it all. I passed on dessert but did have a liqueur coffee with brandy. Hic!

Friday 21st September

Hobbit breakfast: scrambled egg, bacon and baked beans

Snack: Velvet Crunch

Lunch: prawns with heaps of salad

Exercise: 52 minutes on the Wii plus tummy exercises.

Really got my eating head on today! Out for dinner this evening and I've already made the decision not to drink alcohol as I prefer to use my syns on (sensible choice) food.
OK - Got to ask - what's a hobbitt breakfast?

Saturday 22nd September

Breakfast: Fruit n Fibre, banana and skimmed milk.

Lunch: bacon, egg and 2 slices wholemeal bread

Dinner: chicken curry and rice (SW recipe) Tesco Light Choice Chocolate Mousse (4 syns)

Snacks: Muller Light Toffee

Sunday 23rd September

Snacks: grapes, Velvet Crunch

Lunch: prawn and salad sandwiches on wholemeal bread

Exercise: tummy workout and 40 ins on Wii Fit.

Lol. I'll be interested to hear how you get on with the Wii Fit.

I'm looking forward to badminton tomorrow evening.

Finishing off today's food intake...

Dinner: lamb chops, potatoes, sugar snap peas, carrots and leeks. Muller Light Toffee yoghurt.

I don't think I've had too bad a week re sticking to the plan (overall) but I don't feel significantly slimmer and according to the Wii I am playing keepy uppy, losing a pound, putting it back, losing it again etc. Oh well, I spose the only weigh in that counts is the one on Tuesday evening at class.

Monday 24th September

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs & 2 slices wholemeal toast

About to hit the Wii now...

Exercise: an hour on the Wii plus tummy exercises.

Snacks: Velvet Crunch and 2 Hi Fi bars

Lunch: smoked mackerel, avocado and loads of salad.

Played badminton for an hour and a half tonight and had great fun.

Dinner: jacket potato with SW bolognese.

Yes as well as the Wii Fit :)

Got the sore feet to prove it! Lol.

Tuesday 25th September

Breakfast: Bacon, scrambled eggs and baked beans mmm...

Thanks guys, it's really nice to think that people are reading my ramblings!:eek:

Rachel, I didn't have too bad a week. I lost 1 1/2 lbs which took we past my first stone and a half loss and means I have 3lbs to go to reach my Club 10!:D

My tummy exercises are leg raises, hold for 5 seconds, open legs wide, hold for 5 seconds, close legs, hold for 5 seconds, lower legs and rest for 5 seconds. I began by doing that 5 times, twice a day and have now increased to 10 times. It is slight agony lol but I can feel a smidge of an improvement in my tummy muscles so I feel it's worth it. I chose to do that particular exercise because a friend of mine who knows about such things suggested it as an alternative to sit ups or crunches because I find those impossible to do!

Seacrest, I've reached an age and (lack of) fitness level where I felt if I didn't do something about my weight it was beginning to seriously affect my health and the quality of my life. I feel both physically and mentally better for the lifestyle I've now adopted. I've had a rough few years and I really feel things are improving for me now for which I'm very grateful.:)

Exercise today: tummy exercises, Wii Fit for 40 minutes plus an hour walk.

Snacks: banana and apple.

Lunch: ham salad and 2 white baps ( was visiting my Auntie and hadn't the heart to refuse her lunch offer)

Dinner: roast chicken, potatoes, broccoli, roasted peppers and gravy

Back