WiiFit's Weight Loss Diary

Been awol for three days - very down. Aim to get back on plan and focused again from tomorrow.

Thanks again to Seacrest and hells, hoping you're both well. Been struggling just lately - emotional stuff, compounded by starting new job and upheavel at home with decorating. Had a late meeting last night so couldn't play badminton. Was feeling bleurgh cos of staying the same for the last two weeks but still went to weigh in - lost 3 1/2 lbs and got my 2 stone award!

Couldn't stay tonight cos my daughter took me to see Blood Brothers for my birthday. It was a great show (I saw it about 15 years ago but STILL cried at the end!) Marti Pellow's voice was sadly not as good as in his Wet Wet Wet days.

The new job is good. :)

Thanks Seacrest. Nope, still going to India. I work freelance and the Head is honouring my arrangements.:)

Omg I've seen the itinery today Seacrest and I think I might get to ride on an elephant! Now there's an incentive to lose more weight if I needed it - think of the poor elephant!

The India trip is to do with my research work as opposed to my teaching. I do both freelance.

Been pretty good the last few days but so busy with prep and decorating the house I haven't been recording exactly what I've been eating.:(

Slowly! Lol. Having a new floor fitted in the living room tomorrow so all the painting is finished now. Bought new light fitting and a standard lamp at the weekend. Need to find a new gas fire that we like now. We were thinking of having a wood burning stove but decided against it now.

Not been on the Wii for ages now but still walking and played badminton again last night. Wondering how I'll get on at weigh in this evening.

Slowly! Lol. Having a new floor fitted in the living room tomorrow so all the painting is finished now. Bought new light fitting and a standard lamp at the weekend. Need to find a new gas fire that we like now. We were thinking of having a wood burning stove but decided against it now.

Not been on the Wii for ages now but still walking and played badminton again last night. Wondering how I'll get on at weigh in this evening.

At least you're getting it done :) Perfection takes time! lol

Don't worry about the Wii, I bet all the decorating you have been doing has more than made up for it! x

No movement this week. Disappointed but need to stay focussed.

WiiFitAddict said:
No movement this week. Disappointed but need to stay focussed.

After a good loss I think that's quite common, plus you had a birthday so did very well to be restrained and not gain, just think how much lighter you are than you would have been had you not started, I worked out my average loss at 5.5 lbs per month, but someone pointed out to me that's over 4 stone a year, and I don't feel like I'm "dieting" so even if it did take me 18 months to goal, I'd know it would be sustainable :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the support hells. x

Omg I've seen the itinery today Seacrest and I think I might get to ride on an elephant! Now there's an incentive to lose more weight if I needed it - think of the poor elephant!

The India trip is to do with my research work as opposed to my teaching. I do both freelance.

Been pretty good the last few days but so busy with prep and decorating the house I haven't been recording exactly what I've been eating.:(

Ah, your research work sounds interesting- what do you research and / or teach? Hey, I'm sure the elephant can cope!!!!

Dont be disheartened by the STS at WI, after the loss you've had, I would have thought it was quite likely that you would maintain this week. Happens to me all the time....

The research work can vary but the conference is to do with corporate responsibility and sustainability. I teach maths.

Yes I know where you're coming from re the sts but it's frustrating to have done it three weeks out of four even if I had a reasonable loss on the other week.

WiiFitAddict said:
Yes I know where you're coming from re the sts but it's frustrating to have done it three weeks out of four even if I had a reasonable loss on the other week.

Have you thought about trying any of the super speed type stuff for a week to try and give you a boost? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back