Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

More recipes would be welcome. I'm rubbish at cooking!

Did you see the Mexican Chicken one Lynne - that is super simple and can be tailored to as much or as little spice as you like? Its somewhere in my thread! I even posted a pic!

I'll have a look Sarah!

Hope you have a good day today, and that your not feeling too hungry! I love the mexican chicken recipe you posted! It will be my first meal when I eat again! I love love love mexican! xx

Cheers Danielle :) It is very yummy and if you pick low fat cheese, ww nachos and low sugar baked beans (if you want to do that option) then its quite good for you too with all the onion, tomatoes etc! :)

Fab choices and only a smidge up on last week now! That will be gone any day now woop! TOTM cravings can be horrid so I think you're dong really well curbing it. A binge could be so easy, well done xx

Fab choices and only a smidge up on last week now! That will be gone any day now woop! TOTM cravings can be horrid so I think you're dong really well curbing it. A binge could be so easy, well done xx

Aww thank you for that Ed :thankyou: That has made me feel so much better as I was feeling something of a failure tbh! I know I can do this diet, but fate goes against me at times! I WILL win in the end! And believe me, for the amount I could eat, I am positively being an angel!
:angel:

Aww thank you for that Ed :thankyou: That has made me feel so much better as I was feeling something of a failure tbh! I know I can do this diet, but fate goes against me at times! I WILL win in the end! And believe me, for the amount I could eat, I am positively being an angel!
:angel:

Exactly. It's more about 'what you could've eaten' that could be catastrophic if ur anything like me!

Well done honey. Keep soldiering on :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Exactly. It's more about 'what you could've eaten' that could be catastrophic if ur anything like me!

Well done honey. Keep soldiering on :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

TH I am probably worse than you! I can eat til the cows come home, and even then I would see them and think.... mmmmm.... Beef..... lol

Thank you though :) I am being really good although I am eating. Was tempted to go buy myself something bad to eat at lunch time and instead I washed my hair as I knew I couldn't dry it and straighten it in time to still get there whilst it was open!! haha!

Good choice not to eat, and wash your hair instead :)
I got an email from Exante the other day, that really made me think. I cant remember the exact wording, but the jist of it was, if a smoker gives up smoking for a year, they do not reward them selves by having a cigarette, do they ?;)
So, we shouldn't reward ourselves with food, when we are successful at dieting ;)

I'm not so sure toast will help you lose any weight this week chick. Maybe it will because of the calorie deficit, but is that not kicking you out of ketosis ?:)
I know it would me, making me ravenous :eek:
But then again, TOTM has strange effects on us all :)

How are you doing today chick ?
:)

Hi Sarah, sounds like you are eating in a very well controlled way so big thumbs up for that. xx

Hi all, sorry been quiet been a very busy day :) Toast has kicked me out of ketosis, but I just kind of NEEDED it?! lol I am still being sensible with food by the way, but that won't last as I will be back on TS soon as my cravings are already starting to fade :)

Good news is I have had lots of calls about jobs and have several interviews lined up over the next few days - the bad news is that my son is ill so trying to look after him too and not catch it!

Right, I am off to catch up where I can..... :)

TOTM cravings would get me hung sometimes :eek:.
At least they are subsiding for you now :D
I hope you don't catch the lurgy from your son.
And blooming well done on the interviews :D

Good news about interviews :) hope your wee son is feeling better too and that u are managing to dodge the germs!

Have a good day chick :) x

Hope all's going well and that your son is soon better xx

Did you do the test drive of the commute to the possible new job - if so how did it go?

Morning ladies!

Well son isn't so wee anymore as he is nearly 13 and nigh on 5ft 8! But thank you for the wishes :) He is ok, just rough, buggy and grumpy - although grumpy is normal lol

Katie I didn't do the dummy run in the end as when I spoke to her she said that I gave a great interview but she wasn't going to let anyone know until she had done more interviews this week, so I figured that I may have something else by then and I don't know, although she said there was no negative feedback she could give me, something in her voice just told me that I haven't got it. I maybe completely wrong, but hmm.... eitherway, there are three more to go at now and possibly four as the woman at another agency is pretty certain they will interview me for a job in westhoughton - time will tell though! :) Keep your fingers crossed for me as all more money then I am on now, and the first one is tomorrow!

Anyway tonight is my last food night. I am having steak and salad which doesn't sound too bad, but tbh its a lot bigger piece of steak then I would normally go for as its half price in Morrisons! Infact, its huge tbh! lol You may think I am mad starting TS again on a Friday, but it will stop me using the excuse of 'food week' all weekend and eating rubbish with my family - as they eat 'healthily' all week then its 'rubbish' on Fri and Sat...... :17729:

Er I'm confused. It is Thursday tomorrow right ?? LOL.

Are you starting TS tomorrow. :hmm:

Don't get your days mixed up for interviews Sarah. Fingers crossed for all days anyway :cross:

Er I'm confused. It is Thursday tomorrow right ?? LOL.

Are you starting TS tomorrow. :hmm:

Don't get your days mixed up for interviews Sarah. Fingers crossed for all days anyway :cross:

Oh bugger, yes its Thursday tomorrow! Lol. And yes, I am going TS tomorrow, and I have an interview tomorrow AND Friday :)

Enjoy your 'last supper' ;)

Back