Total Solution Will I get into the dress?!

You will still be in ketosis. Good choice of food at a the end of a stressful day. Hope your fiancé is feeling better soon x

Oh dear, well I continued to feel rubbish on Thursday, so my fiancé suggested that maybe it was my lack of food that was causing this. So I ate a chicken kebab take away! Sounds horrendous, but it was only grilled chicken, salad, mayo and some pitta bread. I did feel better afterwards. Then on Friday I went back to school (Work) and started with my exante porridge. Then it went downhill!!! Felt weak at lunchtime and then had a school dinner pudding, then sweets with the children all afternoon and then a tea of burger and chips! The worst bit is, that it didn't even taste nice so it really wasn't worth it.

Anyway, it is done now, can't change the past and I do actually feel better now and back to normal, so maybe it was in some part useful!! Back on with TS today. Started with a 1/2 double choc bar, microwaved. WOW! its delicious, took the dog for a walk too so i'm back on it now. Full committed and no illness to get in my way.

Main thing is that you are now back on track for the weekend.
Hope the day goes as planned x

Thank you Susie, I hope you are doing well too x

Back to day one for me today too. Determined that it will be back to TS for the next month though x

Back to day 1 for me too Alison and I also tried a microwaved double chocolate bar. Very nice! I usually freeze them but thought I would try microwaving for a change.

Ooo what do the frozen ones come out like? That's a good idea too. It's nearly bed time and I've done 100% TS with 3 tiny splashes of 1%milk in my tea

If you freeze them they are a bit like a choc ice. I also freeze the raspberry yoghurt bars.

Mmm I'm going to try that today Lynne.

Just stood on the scales, I was going to wait until march but I need some motivating from the numbers going down!

I now weigh 12st 12lb which is fantastic because it has a 12 at the front!! To say I've been poorly and eaten off plan for two/three days I'm pleased to have lost at all. It hasn't been a true weigh in because I didn't weigh myself after my two weeks WS.
But it's now a total loss of 1st 2lbs since January and starting exante, with several days and weeks off in between. With 100% TS I'm hoping to reach the 11's before my wedding. That would be the aim.

Well done. It's a great feeling, isn't it!

Found ya! Well done for getting back on track - all that matters are the choices you make today :)

Yay for the 12s :D with a bit of hard work and dedication, you'll see the 11s for your wedding no problem.

Loving the exante wedding 2014 club :D xx

Well done at still getting a loss Alison, great news.
Here's to reaching the 11s x

Hi! Glad you found me, it's always good to know that people are reading my diary so that I am being watched!! Today is going well, I'm wearing my favourite jeans again, which are not tight or causing a bulge. It seems to be motivating me to be productive so i've been sorting wedding things out. So far i've printed our lots of honeymoon related stuff, filled in passport information, emailed the hotel at gretna and i'm just trying to sort out the guest list for our evening reception party. Think I might do an exercsie dvd this afternoon, think it would be good to get some arm exercise in ready for the strapless dress!

Hope your days are going well too.

It's good to keep busy!

Morning! 100% TS day done yesterday with a couple of splashes of milk. Having two chocolate bars a day at the moment, so I hope that doesn't slow down my losses for any reason. I just seem to be wanting to eat the porridge and chocolate instead of the meals!

I've got 20 days left of everything so I've set myself the goal of using all of that before I order anything else of come off the diet. That will also take me to my next dress fitting. I'm not planning on coming off the diet now until my wedding weekend (minus the hen night) but I can also re order enough to do the final 25ish days nearer the time.

Today involves dog walking, davina dvd and waiting for the morrisons shopping to arrive, it's the only way my fiancé will eat if I have to fill the cupboards myself!

Good luck to everyone for today

Well done for getting into the 12's :) Have a great TS day x

Sounding positive and productive - I like it :D

Good idea not to order just yet, it will mean you have to use up what you have. That's my plan anyway - need to get through non-vanilla shakes! X

Back