Will i still lose even tho its time of the month?

lankyelle

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Unpleasant greeting to my day this morning when i first got up..

does it affect weightloss?

This is my first week btw ;)

Ive been really good so far :break_diet: i'll be so miffed, if totm ruins it for me..

It won't ruin you, but if you do retain a bit of water then it could mean less of a weight loss. However, next week the weight loss will be even greater, 'cos you'll have your usual loss plus you should lose the water too.

No wonder men do better than we do !!!!

Had my TOTM this week & still lost 7lbs :D (week 2) I guess the water retention and also the cravings which often go hand in hand with TOTM are the reasons for not losing as much maybe. Just dont give in to the cravings and you should be ok ;) x

to be honest... im gobsmacked by how easy ive found the first 3 days... am i going to hit a wall of hunger and cravings soon?

I mean my ive bene at friends and me mums and ive seen ppl eating kfc mc'ds and a chinese and i wasnt bothered at all...

I even had to pick them up in my car and it still didnt bother me the smell in the enclosed space..

im thinking it surely cant be this easy? hmmm

I've found it much easier than i thought it would be also. I never dreamed in a million years i'd mange to get through 2 hours let alone 2 weeks without eating proper food but i have. Dont get me wrong, there have been times when i could quite easily stuff myself but so far i haven't given in. I'm sure there will be plenty more times too but for the first time in ages my head is in the right place to lose weight & coming on here has been an absolute godsend

Back