Will I still lose weight?

fieryfrog

Hi all, I'm new to this only posted a couple of times! I have been wondering for a couple of days if I will still lose weight with a typical daily diet (following EE) of:

Breakfast: Melon, cup of coffee, (milk as heA, 1 sweetener)

Lunch: Pasta with mushrooms, pepper and onion in passata, 2 apples, a kiwi, some pineapple.

Tea: SW chips, chicken wrapped in bacon in syn free bbq sauce, sweetcorn, brocolli, cauliflower.

Dessert: Syn free meringue, topped with strawberry mullerlight, chopped banana, and a syn free pancake.

That's what I had today! Will try and post my daily eating habits for a few days and see what you think? I've lost 6lb so far, but I'm not sure if I'm struggling to lose because I eat so much syn free food?

Please help.

[ETA: I have a very manual job and do plenty of exercise, walking or jogging at least a mile a day after work]

Posting today's daily intake:

Breakfast: Tin of baked beans, about 8 prunes (0.5 syns each). Cup of coffee (milk HeA)

Lunch: Pasta and quorn mince with tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and peppers. Apple, orange, mullerlight yoghurt. Bottle of water.

Snack: Natural yoghurt.

Tea: Haddock in slimming world sauce (some milk from HeA, FF fromage frais, Herbs, chilli, 1 extra light cheese triangle 0.5 syns), SW chips, mushy peas and corn on the cob.

Glass of diet coke.

Dessert: Kiwi fruit and melon.

Have jogged 1.8 miles too.

Does this sound right for me to be losing weight? I'm thinking though as I've started exercising more and have recently got a physical job, I'm going to be toning up more, and muscle weighs more than fat, so although I'm not losing weight on the scales its not because I'm not eating right, its because I'm getting more muscle?

Back