Will it get easier?

Hi everyone,

What a great site this is! im new to Exante, I started last wednesday. Ive made a few mistakes oops had some milk in my coffee and my toddler thrust a tiny bit of cake in my mouth.
I was feeling tired but okish but today im having a wobble. Im not sure the bars agree with my stomach (swift run to the loo was needed earlier)
and today i am starving!!! I have two little girls at home today , constantly having to feed them when im hungry is making me grumpy!

There are so many people on here that have done great on this diet but im wondering now if i can do it after all.

x

hi there i totally know how your feeling im on wk 6 and im still struggling a bit. I was going to do 3 months on this but at the end of my 8th week im on hols with girls to spain for a week so i will be off it then and when i come back i will reassess how i feel but might not do another month. Im sorry but i guess im one of the few who has found it soooo hard and ive two boys to buy for and cook for as im on my own and ive found i have just been really miserable. I know its a means to an end but its first time ive ever done anything like this and ive had amazing results but im having a month off i think then might do it for one more. Sorry if that not what you wanted to hear.xx

Hey ladies...

I'm struggling big time too today, I've been 100% Ts for 12 days now, no slip ups or cheats but its getting hard and I'm also questioning how much longer I can do this for. I have to say I never planned to do it long term but I thought I'd do it for longer than a month...now I'm not sure. I think the important thing is that u recognise when its not right for you. I always planned to go back to Rosemary Conley but just not this soon. Superskinnymum try and hold out til the end of your second week and see how ur feeling then, thats what I'm gonna do. I found the first week so easy and I'm not physically hungry, its just my head telling me I want food...does get a bit boring tho don't it, shakes,soups and bars...my stomach has been bad today too,I was bent double this morning.xx

Hi their, week 1 for me was the hardest as being a single dad I was cooking for the kids upto 3 time a day, now though im on day 21 and feeling good and im not even bothered now when cooking. Hope you all stick at it and reach your goals.

Hi ladies and Gent , It does get easier . Ive now been on it for 2 weeks and think the turning point for me was day 10-11, Really thought well Ive bought 4 weeks worth of products so gotta stick it out . I find the bars are now too much for me in the afternoon so halve it and have the second half late at night when I fancy a treat watching late night tv. Plus the days when i drink all the water Im great , if Im out and about and I dont drink so much Im hungrier and feel light headed . So make sure you drink plenty is the key. Hope you do all stick it out and I look forward to seeing your weight losss recorded.

Hi ya everyone, I'm just embarking on my 7th week, this is a really hard diet to follow if your heart really isn't in it, I too in the beginning found myself questioning wither I could do it, Of course the answer is yes I can do this it's just a question of how bad i really want it? When I started I didn't really like any of the soups apart from the veg which I love, and I wasn't that keen on the milkshakes, to be honest I don't think I was mixing them right! Lol since I've been using an electric hand mixer to mix the shakes I really like them all, plus I think over time your taste buds change. In the beginning after an Exante bar I would have an urgency to use the loo, it has calmed down but it took weeks and only really slowed down once I started substituting some Exante bars for the Tesco ultra slim bars. I've had fantastic results using the Exante diet and I think I'm an all or nothing sort of person, I can't get on with diets where I have to weigh, measure, count points, I use to get fed up with thinking about what to eat. With this diet the choice is taken from you, set daily intake suits me. You have to do what suits you best and being in the right frame of mind is paramount for long term endurance . I have five kiddies and a Hubby who is absolutely useless in the kitchen! Lol Cooking for everyone is probably the toughest part and is bound to make us all miserable, all I can say is over time it does get easier, honestly! Exante is definitely do-able you just have to want it and believe in yourself. Whatever you decide hunni, do what is right for you x

Last edited:
i found this hard the first couple of weeks, i wasnt hungry but it got to the point where i was just dreaming of food but i pushed passed it and now on week 5, i plan to use exante until the end and once goal reached will follow rules to normalish eating. i do find it hard at meal times, its just me and my little girl so i have too cook for her, but it is getting easier.

i say give it a month and if you still arent getting on with ts perhaps try ws, you might find it easier.

Im in my 2nd week and agree with everyone.. its not the hunger its the boredom of the diet that you have to get past to be successful at this diet.

I also don't think telling yourself u cant have something when u really want it does u any good. When I started I didn't want to eat, I was sick of the sight of food but today has been completely different and all day I've been telling myself not u must not eat. Well tonight I suddenly decided that was stupid, if I want to it I can and all of a sudden I realise I don't want to eat, I've worked too hard to be 100% TS for 12 days to go and blow it all now.xx

Yeah it does get easier for sure but it is quite boring. I enjoy the shakes, some of the soups and only 1 of the bars but suffer the rest because i've got them.

Back