Will power failing me

honeypop

Gold Member
My weight loss is going so slow :( I'm on day 3 of week three and I've only lost 9lbs :( I wanted to be off this diet and at my goal weight by valentines. Me and my bf were planning of having dinner, drinks and and staying in hotel :( I only wanted to get into the 8 stone mark. (I'm 9 stone 10lbs) I'm so close to falling off this wagon :(

You've still lost 9lbs though so well done on that :)

I know its disappointing when we expect bigger losses but I think when you only have a little to lose, the weight does come off a lot slower. Big losses like 5lb and 6lb a week would be more expected on us larger ladies who have a lot more to lose (me :) )

Don't be disheartened - keep going as its still coming off x

I just feel dis heartened because I was getting the same losses by weight watchers :( I'll keep going until the 11th and then do my week refeed for v day. I might make some chicken tonight just to keep my going

Hi Honeypop :) haven't you had a few days off plan aswell though? 3 weeks isn't a very long time especially if you've had days off plan and had extra meals etc.

You need to stay 100% and give it time, you will lose weight, just not overnight :)

You dont have a lot to lose so that could be why you're not having huge losses.

I had 1.5 days off and put three pound on. But started back to ts straight away. I had a bit of chicken tonight. Feeling drained and bad sickness going around house so I needed a bit of energy. But I'm gonna keep going. Just feel like it's taking forever to get such a small amount of weight off :(

keep going honeypop, you really are not that far away from your goal. You won't lose weight as quickly as you don't have a lot to lose! You have to give it a chance to work its magic, you shouldn't feel hungry at all once you're in ketosis. If you miss your valetine's target, don't worry - you can always aim for summer to get the remainder of the weight you want off!! Keep going!! You're almost there!!! :D

Back