- Willowsquest Total Solution Diary -

Hi Willow. Stick at it! stay strong. Hope you enjoyed the ballet. What did you go to see?

Evening all, have had a very enjoyable weekend, some lovely quality time with my eldest daughter and a great evening at the Ballet. The ballet was Sleeping Beauty, really enjoyed the live orchestra and the dancers can get into positions that seem inhuman.

Had some nice comments from some people I hadn't seen for a while which is a real boost. Starting to get a little more confidence as well.

Diet is going well, feeling very much in the swing of things at the moment. Hope everyone else is doing well. :)

Hi Willow. Glad you enjoyed the ballet. I'ts great when people start commenting! It's a real boost.

Glad you had a lovely time, fab that people are noticing your weight loss xx

Glad you enjoyed your week end Willow.

Yay for the compliments, you've worked hard for them :) x

Thanks everyone, still feeling good today, got so much on this week not sure where to start should at least keep me distracted from food. My daughters birthday is Friday and she is also having an ice skating party Sunday so have ordered 2 birthday cakes. I slipped up with a slice of cake on my husbands birthday in January and knocked myself out of ketosis. Really determined not to eat any this time so going to make hubby slice it up.

I also have my next OU assignment due next week and I haven't read the material yet, will fit it in somewhere.

Trying to get my dad on Exante Simple Solution he is 62 with diabetes type 2 and needs to shift a few stone. I don't think he would cope on TS as his job is quite demanding and his fitness isn't great. I have said I would come up with some meal plans to support him at the beginning have any of you got any good low carb recipes or suggestions (I know most of us are TS- so sorry to discuss food) ?

Hope everyone is getting on well!

Well today has been a blur, got a phone call from my daughter's school today asking me to collect her as she had banged her head badly, really couldn't believe the state of her when I got there. She is good now and quite proud of the huge egg on her head but was very stressful. I bought the kids a mcDonalds for tea to be nice as that is what she asked for and was very tempted by it, thankfully I got through it. Weigh in again tomorrow hoping for a good loss so fingers crossed.

Ouch. Bet the McD made her feel a bit better.

Hope you get a good weigh in tomorrow Willow x

Aww hope she's okay, am sure the McD's will have taken away the pain :)

Good luck for weigh in, I'll check in in the morning xx

Missed weigh in today as it was my daughters birthday and things were crazy this morning so going to do it in the morning.

Good luck for tomorrow Willow.

Hope your daughter had a great time x

Good luck for tomorrow Willow.

Hope your daughter had a great time x

She had a lovely day thanks, people have given her so many sweets though I will have to hide them from the both of us. :)

Good luck for weigh in, looking forward to seeing your loss x

Glad your daughter had a lovely day :)

Well just weighed in thought I would post before my 5 troubles having me running around after them all day :) I have lost 4.4lbs, biggest loss for a couple of weeks so very pleased! I am now 15st 9.8lb, BMI has dropped into lower obese category and only lb off 3 stone lost since 01/01/2014. Woohoo!

Back