- Willowsquest Total Solution Diary -

Fainting! lol

I think my plan is to go back to TS when I come back from holiday in early July, if I could then stay on it to 10st then I'd like to move to WS and then into slimming world or something similar. It all sounds great but totally unbelievable that I could reach goal after being overweight for over 20 years but hopefully this time will be the one.

Hi Katie,

i was was just commenting on your diary :)

I have been overweight my whole life so reaching 12st 5lb was as close as I had come to being a healthy BMI, It was an amazing feeling. It really is achievable for you to get to goal and your doing really well, the only thing I found that my head hadn't caught up with my body. It's hard to stop seeing yourself in a negative way, since putting weight back on I can see how slim I had got in photos but I was majorly insecure still. I think in the head is where we need mending the most. X

Hi Willow. Please you've had a good day today. My plan is: TS - WS - 5:2 but that is a very long way off.

Hi Willow.

I hope to get into the 9s-10s by September in time for holidays. After that want to maintain using SW recipes. We are hoping to go to Sri-Lanka in Feb 2015 & would so like to have been able to maintain for the 5 months prior to that. Think I will start to go back to the gym once I hit the lower 11s in the hope it will kick start the metabolism & tone up my loose bits LOL x

Evening another good day today, feel in a good place the last few days really in control hopefully will last till May :)

Maintenance is really pre-occupying me at the moment, I feel I can get to goal but feel nervous about the transition. Once I start to reintroduce food it gets so much more complicated counting calories etc. I have never been to weight watchers or similar groups has anyone found these useful? Did it help teach you about food? I was considering joining to help with maintenance and final weight loss.

I've done weight watchers and slimming world and wasn't able to stick to either. However it might be different after a significant loss on exante.

You're doing really well Willow! I lost 1.5st on ww about 8 yrs ago but fell pregnant. It's changed since then and I struggled with it. I did try slimmkng world last year and found it alright, in my opinion, more manageable than ww xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

From what I recall (many moons ago) I found slimming world easier than ww, but I've never been when at or almost at goal - my plan is to go on SW for the last stone xx

Thanks for your comments ladies, sounds like SW is a little more popular, really don't know if it would suit me as never been one for groups but I suppose that may be down to overweight insecurity.

In my mission to form a maintenance plan I have just started to read 'The Dukan Diet' makes good sense and talks about the reasons why we end up putting weight back on only 20 pages in though so will have to see how it progresses.

Another good day today 100% TS, I looked after my nephews today which with my own comes to 7 kids 7 and under. They had a little party and I had bought a few treats for them which I am pleased to say didn't come close to passing my lips.

My husband has decided to join me on the diet for about 2 weeks, he is about 2 stone overweight, he did this before in 2012 and it helped to kick start a healthier lifestyle for him and really supported me.

x

Crikey Willow. 7 under 7, you must be exhausted.

I wont be going to group sessions on SW. Will do it online but thats a long way off for me.

Well done on a good TS day x

I suppose if you do ww or sw when you're nearer to goal, you'll actually get there and then can become a gold member so you always have that safety net.

Crikey Willow. 7 under 7, you must be exhausted.

I wont be going to group sessions on SW. Will do it online but thats a long way off for me.

Well done on a good TS day x

Yep I am exhausted and have a ringing in my ears after all the nagging for food and drink :) didn't realise you could do it online that's def worth considering. x

I suppose if you do ww or sw when you're nearer to goal, you'll actually get there and then can become a gold member so you always have that safety net.

Hi Lynne sorry to be naive but what does it mean to be a gold member?

A lifetime member where it's free providing you stay within a certain weight range.

I'm planning to do it online too, don't fancy joining a local group and also think that we all do this without going to a group, coming on here suits me much better.

Willow you're one brave lady with seven under 7's, I'd need a week off after that :D

I'm planning to do it online too, don't fancy joining a local group and also think that we all do this without going to a group, coming on here suits me much better. Willow you're one brave lady with seven under 7's, I'd need a week off after that :D

5 of the 7 are mine ;-) I could def do with a week or so off. x

I bet you could, I had my 3 within five years, that was crazy enough at times :)

Today is going well again, I decided to cook some little cakes from one of the shakes which I have seen suggested. It was nice to actually chew something but found it just made me think I want more. If I was eating normally a 200 calorie cake would actually be a bad thing so I won't be making them again.

Really hoping for a good loss this week a little more than the 3lbs to get me in the 15's. Have been very good so fingers crossed for Friday :)

Hope everyone is doing well today!

Hope you do get into the 15's this week, I need you to join me :) I've never cooked anything with the packs, the most adventurous I get is having my shakes hot lol.

Stay strong, you're doing great xx

Back