WinkOfPink_ Food Diary.

Awww, let me know what you think if you get round to making it:D. I've had a go at a chocolate version too!! Here's the recipe...
Mini Milk Chocolate Cheesecake

Syns: 1HxB+2 or 5 syns

3E0EA786-797F-4E1A-9F7D-1EC13E3FC9EB-686-0000014CCED10D1F_zps95f9f45f.jpg

05B08477-84C5-4715-98EF-EB5C840FC88F-686-0000014CAE762AE8_zpsbbc1d942.jpg

Ingredients:

Alpen Light Choc & Fudge(HxB or 3 syns)
Cadbury Highlights Sachet(2 syns)
250g Quark
Sweetener
Vanilla Extract

Optional Toppings:
4 Crushed Malteasers(4 syns)

Method:
- Place the Alpen Light in a bowl and heat for 10-20 seconds in microwave.
- Using a circle pastry cutter or small bowl, flatten the warmed Alpen bar to the base.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Quark, Cadbury Highlights, Vanilla extract and sweetener.
- Top the base with the Quark mixture until it is level with the top of your pastry cutter.
- Allow the cheesecake to set in the fridge for a couple of hours, until ready to eat.
- Remove the ring carefully and then decorate with your choice of toppings, then you are ready to serve!

holy poo!!! i want to swear so much at how nice this looks! where would be the best place to get quark from? is it free? xx

holy poo!!! i want to swear so much at how nice this looks! where would be the best place to get quark from? is it free? xx
Awww bless you lol. Yeah Quark is free hun! :D I get mine from Asda, but i'm sure you can pick it up at most supermarkets (it's usually with the cheese) xx

Awww bless you lol. Yeah Quark is free hun! :D I get mine from Asda, but i'm sure you can pick it up at most supermarkets (it's usually with the cheese) xx

argghhh thank you, i went into sainsbury the other day to try and find soe, but didnt dare ask anyone where it was as i didnt no how it was pronounced haha! "excuse me wheres the quark isle"

xx

argghhh thank you, i went into sainsbury the other day to try and find soe, but didnt dare ask anyone where it was as i didnt no how it was pronounced haha! "excuse me wheres the quark isle"

xx
Dont worry, you can't be any worse than me... "Excuse me, do you know where the Nanna breads are?" :flirt2:"you mean Naan breads?" Haha xx

Wednesday 23rd Jan 2013

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed
(SF) = SuperFree

Today is a Green day

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix(HxB), Banana(SF), Skimmed milk(HxA)
Cup of tea, Skimmed milk(HxA)

Lunch:
Pear(S)(SF),
Alpen Light Choc & Fudge(½HxB)
DE Hazelnut Coffee, Skimmed milk(HxA)

Dinner:
Chicken*(½HxB) Egg Fried Rice
Onion(S)(SF), Marrowfat Pea's(S), Egg, Soy Sauce, 50ml Mayflower Curry Sauce(2 syns)
* Chicken used as ½HxB as only had 2 small slices on the side

Apple strudel 1/6 serving(12.75 syns) & 150g Low-fat custard(6.5 syns) - Having family round tonight, so i'm treating myself!;)

Healthy Extra's:
Healthy A: 350ml Skimmed Milk x2
Healthy B: 2 Weetabix, 1 Alpen Light & 35g Chicken

Daily Syns: 21½/15
Weekly Syns: 32½/105

Thursday 24th Jan 2013

(SF) = SuperFree

Today is a Extra Easy day

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix(HxB), Sweetener & Skimmed milk(HxA)

Lunch:
Mullerlight Vanilla
Pear(S)(SF),

Dinner:
Garlic Chicken One-Pot
Chicken Breast's, Onion(S)(SF), Garlic(SF), Carrots(S)(SF), Celery(S)(SF), Green Beans(SF), New Potatoes and Knorr Chicken Stockpot.

Snacks:
Options Wicked White hot chocolate(2 syns)

Healthy Extra's:
Healthy A: 375ml Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 2 Weetabix

Daily Syns: 2/15
Weekly Syns: 34½/105

Hey all! I'm sat watching the soaps whilst cutting out recipes from my old SW mags, to put in a folder to save hours of searching for recipes (which seems to have happened most nights this week lol!) … what an exciting friday night;)

Friday 25th Jan 2013

(SF) = SuperFree

Today is a Green day

Breakfast:
Fruit & Fibre(HxB), Banana(SF), Skimmed milk(HxA)

Lunch:
Mullerlight Vanilla & Dark Choc
Pear(S)(SF)

Dinner:
Frylight fried egg, Actifry chips(½ syn) and lots of Vinegar!
tbsp Ketchup(½ syn), 1½ slices Hovis Wholemeal(HxB)

Snacks:
Cadbury Highlights(2 syns)

Healthy Extra's:
Healthy A: 375ml Skimmed Milk x2
Healthy B: 35g Fruit & Fibre, 60g Wholemeal bread

Daily Syns: 3/15
Weekly Syns: 37½/105

Last edited:
do you make your own ketchup? or what kind do you have? i use heinz and its 1 syn for a tbsp. need a 1/2syn one tho cz i love the stuff :D xx

Hi hunni, I use Asda's own brand ketchup, in the squirty bottle (½ syn per tbsp):D.

Awww i'm really glad you liked the cheesecake! I'm going to have a play around with different hot chocolate powders this week:) I bet the Cadbury Highlights Caramel would be lovely for a choccie fix! Yum x x

Hey guys! Hope everyones enjoying the snow!! (Unless your one of the lucky ones who haven't been hit by it! Lol) I'm currently snuggled up on the sofa, cup of tea in hand, waiting for Take me out (you know the drill;)). I don't know if it's just me... but this cold weather makes me want to curl up and hibernate!! Lol x x

Saturday 26th Jan 2013

(SF) = SuperFree

Breakfast:
Fruit & Fibre(HxB), Banana(SF), Skimmed milk(HxA)

Lunch:
Pear(S)(SF)
Mullerlight Coconut

Dinner:
Chicken Tikka Massala
Chicken breasts, Onions(S)(SF), Garlic(SF), Red Chilli(S)(SF), Tomatoes(S)(SF), Passata(S)(SF), VLF Natural Yogurt, Fromage Frais, Tikka Powder, Cumin.
Served with boiled rice and a few chips(1 syn)

Snacks:
Fun-size Milky Way(3.5 syns)

Healthy Extra's:
Healthy B: 35g Fruit & Fibre

Daily Syns: 4.5/15
Weekly Syns: 41/105

Last edited:
omg really?? i was using that and synning it as 1 woo :)
your curry sounds lovely i made the mistake of buying ready made curry sauce and its about 5 syns for a little bit grrr... will use it but then make my own from then on :D

yeah i reckon the caramel would be lovely, i found that 250g quark is a lot for one cheesecake (ill be shammed if it was meant to serve two cz i ate the lot lol) so i am going to make two out of the mixture from now on :D xx

omg really?? i was using that and synning it as 1 woo :)
your curry sounds lovely i made the mistake of buying ready made curry sauce and its about 5 syns for a little bit grrr... will use it but then make my own from then on :D

yeah i reckon the caramel would be lovely, i found that 250g quark is a lot for one cheesecake (ill be shammed if it was meant to serve two cz i ate the lot lol) so i am going to make two out of the mixture from now on :D xx
Me too!!:D I've been using it for a while and then found out it was only half a syn! I'd love to make my own but it's a lot of effort when I only use a tiny bit! Lol

I love love love the SW tikka massala curry (as you might be able to tell I have it every saturday night!!;) Lol) It tastes better than any jar/packet sauce i've tried! Have you tried the Mayflower curry sauce? It's 2 syns per 50ml when made up, tastes just like chip shop curry sauce, I usually have it with egg fried rice but quite a few people on Minimins use it to make there chicken curry.

I thought that about the quark too, great idea to make two separate cheesecakes, you could probably get away with spreading the filling thinner too!:) x x x

Me too!!:D I've been using it for a while and then found out it was only half a syn! I'd love to make my own but it's a lot of effort when I only use a tiny bit! Lol

I love love love the SW tikka massala curry (as you might be able to tell I have it every saturday night!!;) Lol) It tastes better than any jar/packet sauce i've tried! Have you tried the Mayflower curry sauce? It's 2 syns per 50ml when made up, tastes just like chip shop curry sauce, I usually have it with egg fried rice but quite a few people on Minimins use it to make there chicken curry.

I thought that about the quark too, great idea to make two separate cheesecakes, you could probably get away with spreading the filling thinner too!:) x x x

im going to have to get some of that mayflower... a lot of people have said its nice... :D xx

Sunday 27th Jan 2013

(SF) = SuperFree

Breakfast:
Fruit & Fibre(HxB), ½ Banana(SF), Skimmed milk(HxA)

Lunch:
Roast Beef, SW Roast Potatoes, Broccolli(S)(SF), Carrots(S)(SF), Cauliflower(S)(SF) and Gravy(2 syns)

Snack:
2 Weetabix(6 syns),½ Banana(SF)
I know it's pretty much a waste of syns but I was feeling really peckish and just fancied a bowl of Weetabix:D

Healthy Extra's:
Healthy B: 35g Fruit & Fibre

Daily Syns: 8/15
Weekly Syns: 49/105
I can't believe i've only used less than half of my syns, I really need to sort this out this week.

Back