Winter weightloss goals

Hey hon ((((((((((())))))))))) don't you hate those scales at times. Keep focussed on the positives that you have achieved this week. You have exercised and you are not letting the result on the scales put you off continuing to do more. It may well be that dreaded TOTM curse, I know that my results can be quite erractic around that time. I don't have a pattern so I can't say I always gain, or I never gain etc I think part of me would be happier if I did always gain as atleast I would know what it was rather than having the thoughts about is it that, or have I done something wrong.

I have done lots of exercise this week so am really happy with that, food wise has been so so but will see what the scales say later in the week.

Don't forget though Keep strong

That's exactly it Jacqui. Had a weigh this morning and much happier (it doesn't count cause it's not an official weigh in day but still!)

:( just not our month is it Jacqui

Nope not at all. I know that there will probably be a reason but........
I am not giving up, because that is what I would do normally and I am not going there again, cos I know that it is that sort of behaviour that got me to the size I am now. So I am going to just try and move on even if that is easier to type than do.

How is your week going??

Well started not too bad, but the weather has turned abit nasty so i wasn't out last night for my walk. I'm hoping the rain stays off tonight.

This runs up til the end of Feb doesn't it?

Heehee probably depends on what part of the country you're in! ;)

Right 2lbs off this week - hurrah :).

No problem Jacqui :)

OMG I can not believe how busy the last few days have been, I have ended up working on days off and extra hours along with all of the normal life things. Consequently my eating has gone completely to the wall and I have not even bothered to really watch any of it and my exercise has been non existant.
I have a check on Monday with the weight management nurse and I am sure that she is not going to be happy with me at all. I think the only thing I am looking forward to is that I am also on leave after Saturday so I am going to take the week to totally refocus and do some proper planning and take the time for me.
I am not looking forward to my next WI at all

I hope it's not too bad for you.

I've been happy enough with my daily weigh in so I'm hoping Sunday is kind (if not I'm changing my bleedin' weigh in day! :p)

2lbs off! Pretty pleased even if Wednesday was better as Friday & Saturday I was oh so very bad :eek:

So I am 5lbs off target, ah well - probably a good thing we're going till the end of March!!

Well done I am glad one of us had a good result.

I had the humiliation of having gained not only what I had lost last month but an extra kg on top just for good measures. But I have had a good kick back to reality and will be doing the best I can to get it off again. It is going to make my target very difficult to meet even going to march but I am still going to do my best.

Sorry about that Jacqui :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for next time

Hey Jacqui a very pleasing 3lb loss for me this week even with the weekend not being brilliant food wise and missing 2 days walking :)

I've also managed to finally lose all the weight I put on over Xmas. So happy today :D

Hope you feel better soon though :(

WOO HOO :)

Great news. I am so glad that you have lost that gain, and can now concentrate on getting rid of 'fresh fat'. Thankfully the antibiotics have started to kick in and I don't feel anywhere near as bad as I did, so hope to get back exercising properly in the next few days, haven't really done anything this week as everytime I tried I ended up coughing badly.

Jacqui

So doctor weighed me at 89kg which is pretty much what I had.

He was happy enough with that :)

You should let yourself get better before jumping back into the exercise

Back