Winter weightloss goals

You do retain fluid at tom so don't worry hun :) x

OLA

Well no weigh in this week for me. So my challenge is over and I got no where near it.
What I did do however was manage to not put any weight on above what I started. I know that might sound awful to be proud of that, but for the last year despite trying to lose weight I have been on such an emotional rollercoaster that I have been gaining due to the amount of large emotional binges I have had. So I am hoping that this is the sign of something positive to come.

Stay strong hun...I am sure when you get to destress you will soon be back on track....its hard when life has more downs than ups xx

Well I'm pleased and somewhat surprised to say that I've actually managed to reach my target (just! 8 & 3/4). I don't know why but I've been finding it very hard to just say no foodwise recently, well since Xmas, but I'm going to keep trying.

Jacqui - you should definitely feel like you're making an achievement. You know you're in more control and that's half the battle really, particularily when you're feeling really crappy and wanting something to give you a lift!!

Big thanks to everyone who posted here for their wonderful support (particularily on our down weeks!!) :grouphugg:

Well done Kathryn so pleased for you...

It always seems an uphill struggle but this forum is great for support and the nice thing is we are all in the same boat so we understand how the next person is feeling :)

Stay strong girls great results :) x

Don't see why not :)

can anyone join in ??

well thats me hun

I have a similar amount of weight to lose and am happy to keep in regular contact ! x

I'm in on it :) x

Back