Wish me luck!!!

honey74

The Original Honey!!!
I'm off to the transplant hospital tomorrow for my 6 month check up.

After hours of being scanned,x-rayed, prodded and poked, stuck with needles and blowing into machines to measure my lungs.......i'm gonna be whacked....lol

Fingers crossed i'll still be eligable to stay on the transplant list after all of that....lol

:D xxx

I'll ask my Angels to look after you.

I will be thinking of you and waiting to see how you got on.

Lots of luck tomorrow,

hugs xxxxxx

Thank you all you lovely ladies. Will post an update tomorrow if I can get online.

Thank you again

xxx

awh goodluck for tomorrow chick, i hope everything works out well for you, keep us updated xxx

101692.gif

I'm finally home....phew!!! All went well and I would like to thank the phlebotomist for taking the 17 vials of blood that lead to me loosing 1lb today during weigh in....lol

It was a bit of a strange day really because as I was going through my 6 month review, someone was in theatre having their transplant. I'm so pleased for them and hope that yesterday was the start of a whole new world of experiences.

Anyway thanks again for all your kind thoughts. Fingers crossed it will be my turn soon.

xxx

Cheers !!! Really pleased for you. Hope it is your turn soon.

hugs xx

I was going to wish you luck, but then read that you'd already been. I'm glad it went well :)

Back