WK 12 WI....& taking a break from TFR

CAZ72

Silver Member
Hi,been for WI & only lost 2lbs this wk...had a bad headache all day yesterday & realised why this morning i got my totm early,well very early...:sigh:
spoke to my pharmacist today about having a break from TFR & we both decided i will continue with 2 shakes in the day & a light meal every evening,but to only eat food that will keep me in ketosis,so NO CARBS etc...
So its not a proper refeed,but i need this as i have been struggling all wk....I will however be going back on TFR after x,mas,as i still have a long way to go!!!

Hope you all doing well!!! Caz xx

All the best chick and I am sure ya will get back on track straight after xmas. 2lbs loss is still great and its better off than not. Ya are doing brillant hunny

Hi Caz I wish you all the best I have been thinking about doing the same purely cos I am struggling in the evenings but I dont know if im strong enough I will be interested to hear what meals your planning to have if you dont mind

good luck
Sharron
xx

Hi hun, sorry to hear your struggling good luck with the break and christmas, you have been really determined throughout this so if you stay in ketosis you will be ready to jump back on lt after the holidays xx

Best of luck with the plan. Hope it suits ya better.

Good luck Caz you have done so well. I am going away for a long weekend on Wednesday and I may have to have a little bit of food on at least one or two nights and I am going to do the same as you and stick to things that will keep me in Ketosis. That's the plan anyway.

Good luck Caz you have done so well. I am going away for a long weekend on Wednesday and I may have to have a little bit of food on at least one or two nights and I am going to do the same as you and stick to things that will keep me in Ketosis. That's the plan anyway.
Good luck with it Pearly...I'm very Ltd as i dont eat chicken (vegetarian) so lots of egg salad for me & hot veggies...still at least its food!!! Caz xx

You've done so well so far Caz. You have to do what you feel is right for you and what you're planning makes total sense to me. :)

Good luck with it. x

hey Caz-Good luck! will the shakes be the same or the maintenance 1s? also what type of food can u eat?
Cheers Saddia...the shakes are the same as on TFR,i could of done refeed for x,mas but i don't think i want to go that far as yet! but at the same time i was struggling & just wanted food so badly,but saying that i'm not craving it as much now...now i've decided to have it!!! thats just typical of me...lol when i am eating its just a vegetable stir fry or egg salad as i'm vegetarian can't have quorn as it has carbs.... Caz xx

Good luck Carmel. You'll be fine after a bit of a break, you've done so well so far.

x

Hi,been for WI & only lost 2lbs this wk...

Carmel and I go to WI in each week together........... she loses 2lb........ I lost 10 grammes!

grrrrrrrrr

You better go back on it girl after crimbo :)

Remember just how good it felt trying on those size 14 trousers last week! And they fit you lovely!

I'll nag and drag her along after the festive seasons over lol

I'll probably need a top up of LT myself :8855:

Carmel and I go to WI in each week together........... she loses 2lb........ I lost 10 grammes!

grrrrrrrrr

You better go back on it girl after crimbo :)

Remember just how good it felt trying on those size 14 trousers last week! And they fit you lovely!

I'll nag and drag her along after the festive seasons over lol

I'll probably need a top up of LT myself :8855:
It was size 16s in trousers....size 14 in skirts...still got huge thighs lol:8855: & yes will be back on after crimbo!!!

Caz, I've done refeed and now I'm eating normally... you'll be fine, if you want to PM me to find out what I've been eating, feel free.

That goes for anyone who is thinking of coming off LT, or scared of eating after re-feed, PM me and I'll tell you how I'm going on.

I post here every Tuesday, I weigh myself now and I'm still 10st, even after weeks of stopping LT. But I don't post about food or what I'm eating, I don't think that's fair to the poor folk who are struggling.

:)

Back