• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wk 17 & new theory!

Monsoon

Loving LT!!!
I lost 4.5lbs this week, very very pleased. Having read a few posts about how to lose more efficiently etc, i have come up with a new regime, and looking at my losses from the last 2 weeks, it works!!! I have done this as I am (hopefully) in my last month of LT
1) I have upped my water intake (one should anyway!)
2) I have replaced coffee with tetley decaff green tea this speeds up met rate, (shock horror - sorry nic!!!), still have 2 mugs a day mind.
3) I have my first shake at about 8 am as opposed to between 9 & 1!, then 2pm & 8pm.
4) I now walk everywhere I can (my only exercise)
I have had even more energy since doing this, well worth a try!
T x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Good for you Monsoon :D

I def. swear by green tea :)

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
ewwwww green tea... you are a braver woman than me!!! I keep trying it ...but it tastes like pond water, where someone has washed their dirty socks!! Even chicken poop tastes better!!!!
I suppose i will have to keep trying!!! and i will try your new regime...apart from walking everwhere.... i wouldnt have time xx 4.5lbs hunni fab loss xxx

well done on your 4.5 lbs good one, hope your new regime works for ya xx

everytime i look at your ticker i just be in awe... ur results are out of this world.. really well done on your latest loss... ur really rocking! xox

well done on your loss you have done amazing and you look fantastic.

might give your regime a try x

mama267

you look fantastic in your photo so different. you have to be doing something right. keep it up

LoveLea

First Goal Under 20st!
OMG u are FANTASTIC !!!
The MONSOON-THEORY it is from now on it is then!!!!:happy096:

just gonna have to hold my nose to get the green tea down:coffee:

Lea xx

Fantastic achievement. I unfortunately get hungry in the evening time, so I need to have 2 shakes in the evening, so I cannot have the first one too early in the morning.

Awww, thanks for all your lovely comments guys, bought some jeans earlier, size 16 this time, can't believe I was a 26/28 not 4 months ago!!!
T x

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
nice going monsoon and well done on the size 16 whooop whooop

Teg

Posts when she can
Well jasus whatever ur doing ur looking fab. Can't get over the difference in u. U look like a model, yummy mummy or what.
Take a fools advice and dont buy to many size 16s. U wont be that size for long. I got georgous NEXT jeans, paid well 4 them 2. 4 pairs, hated giving them away.
Delighted 4 u ....."BABE"

Well jasus whatever ur doing ur looking fab. Can't get over the difference in u. U look like a model, yummy mummy or what.
Take a fools advice and dont buy to many size 16s. U wont be that size for long. I got georgous NEXT jeans, paid well 4 them 2. 4 pairs, hated giving them away.
Delighted 4 u ....."BABE"
Oh I know it's silly, but I'm away for the weekend and will see people I've not seen for 7 years, (they were reduced to a tenner!) I normally buy EVERYTHING off e-bay then somehow manage to sell it for more so I don't tend to buy new!
T x

Teg

Posts when she can
Money minded and georgous. Fab