Wk 17 WI

scazman

Another 6lbs gone!!! Whoo-hoo!!!!!

That means I've lost virtually 8 stone and a grand total of over 50KG's since my peak weight just over a year ago!!! This diet is costing me a fortune in new clothes!!!

I won't lose so much next WI as I will go back to weighing in on a Friday and that'll mean I've only got 4 days between weigh ins! Nevertheless I may notch up enough to make the 8 stone mark that I am only a pound away from!!!

well done!!! you really are an inspiration to the rest of us... i cant wait to go clothes shopping for smaller sizes,sod the expence lol

wow well done scaz xx

Good job scazzzzyyyyyyyyy , still doing great :p

Have you got an end goal in mind yet?

Good question! The target on my ticker was set quite randomly and it's only now that I'm even thinking about an end goal. My wife is now worried that I won't know when to stop and keeps telling me not to get too thin!!! I may take another break at the end of the month (we're going away for the half term hols). I know it's not always advisable but as I restarted after the summer hols without any problems I may give into the temptation to enjoy the odd salad and glass of wine! If I do that I'll have seven weeks from then to Chrimbo to lose another stone or two. Decisions, decisions!!!

Great to hear that as I have about 8 stone to lose as well so what an inspiration:)

Thats brilliant! My goodness you have done amazingly well -well well well done!!

Keep it up! My god! I'm in shock lol

Well done on the weight loss.
That's brill

Well done scazman, you have done fantastic...big hugs!! :):):)

You know from experience that you can be sensible on a break and get back on track, so it is obviously an option for you.

Perhaps if you have a think about a healthy weight you want to get to, not a daft one, your wife might be reassured that you will know when to stop. You must be looking pretty good by now as well as a lot healthier, and she obviously doesn't want to end up with a skinny man x

Perhaps if you have a think about a healthy weight you want to get to, not a daft one, your wife might be reassured that you will know when to stop. You must be looking pretty good by now as well as a lot healthier, and she obviously doesn't want to end up with a skinny man x

You are right, I am looking mighty fine these days! ;)

You are also right about the missus. She is already missing my 'cushions!' To be fair she has been very supportive and is keen that I persist with LT until I'm at a healthy weight - without being skinny!!!

Well done - you've done brill! an inspiration , bet u enjoy buying the new clothes tho !:p

fantastic..well done...keep it up..and dont worry about the change over date of WI...will pan out the following week!!!

Well done geezer, I dont come on here much now but its nice to see your doing good fella.................you are now "that" insperation, now go forth my child and spread the word! lol

Back