Wk 19 WI

I think that is a fantastic result!!! Amazing determination and single mindedness! I think you look fab now! But you need to get to the right point for you and for what you are happy with. Hang in there! Besides the rest of us need you there connstantly reminding us that this is a simple diet that you simply DON'T CHEAT!

19 wks gary, well done Im fed up already and am only finishing week 3. 7st loss is a HUGE achievement. Congrats!

Ditch the negativity grumpy!! Lol well done babe you have done, and are, totally fab. whats another couple of months hey? well done again xxxxx

thanks everyone, like you say whats another few weeks, Im just happy if one person as found some insperation from my epic journey so all you lot make me very happy, except Trace who spoils it and says months! Bloody hell that sounds an age, lol xxxx;-p Stick at it everyone you can do this, we can do this together! xx
Ps Bloody barbies smell nice dont they lol

hahahah my neighbours having a massive party and all the bloody smokes coming over my fence, ive closed all my windows and shut the curtains! although i feel like going round and hackin everyone to death!!!

Oi could i support you anymore Mr?! xxx

:rolleyes: Love ya really :D xxxx
Jackie I think that might be going too far lmao xx

Yeah you had better too!! xxx

i dont really like BBQs much to be honest xx

I could eat the bloody charcoal! lol x

My next door neighbour got his barbi out, I'd just been mowing the grass and could hear thunder, felt a few spots of rain. I could see and smell the barbi getting going, and then the heavens opened, ooo I did laugh. Evil or what hehe

fantastic weight loss as ever gary :)

h xx

Well i like sausages! xx

I know ya do. Fi you are bad, cheers Harrixx

what about this Lincolnshire one

Lincs ones defo! lol xx

Back