Wk 19 WI

well I am hot stuff! x

indeed hun xxx

Well done you hunky piece of man you!!!! Ill say it again, your an inspiration xxxx

dont start that sick to the back teeth u tart, u have given people real inspiration to keep going dont get negative now, upwards and onwards till u finish this WELL DONE U LOOK GREAT

Right, well thats me told then lol Im listening honest!

My next door neighbour got his barbi out, I'd just been mowing the grass and could hear thunder, felt a few spots of rain. I could see and smell the barbi getting going, and then the heavens opened, ooo I did laugh. Evil or what hehe
Fi... you are evil ...but very funny..cant believe you've had rain in salford it has been glourious here all day!!

lil i know the feeling i am looking a sexy lobster red at the min...how fetching lmao No storms or showers tho xx
Did you ever find out what was said about you ???

hey gary,
19 weeks....another 3 pounds....well done you!
hope the next weeks getting rid of your lumps and bumps wizz by real quick for you!
its too hot to eat at the moment anyway - you wouldnt want food!....go on trust me you know you wanna lol!!
fran ;)

Brillopads, another fabby week Gary, well done. To be honest I can well understand why you are mightly sick of it now, but not much longer, keep on keeping on and never forget how far you've come!

Gxx

cheers sailor xxx I will get there x

Back