WK 5 WI

how much water do you drink hun? Thats something I have struggled with since day 1. I really try every day but I am sure I dont drink enough! I have water on my desk at work and try to keep sipping it but I am constantly in the loo! :)

About 5 - 6 ltrs a day if poss then shakes too.... i think its the only way i stay away from food ...i am sooo full of water i couldnt physically fit anything else in!
I never drank water before LT ever ...i hated the stuff...but thought of it as every time i drink and pee i lose fat! So used to it now i love it!.... Ice cold is best ..and it takes 28 cals to heat up the water in our tummy before it goes and does what it does so added bonus of loosing extra cals lol xx
I gulp mine in half pint glasses as much as poss

God, my grammar is shocking on here....what a lazy lump i am !!!

5 - 6 litres a day!!!!!!!

OMG I manage 1!

You need to be drinking at least 2 hunni!!!1 It states that on the bag....otherwise you arent getting enough!
Every time i think of food i drink 1/2 pint of water and i am full... you should try it hun...think of it as magic medicine xx

I will try to do better! I know I should and I know I am definitely not getting enough hun! x

Funnily enough..the more water you drink the less water you retain! wierd i know but true...the time i really struggle is TOTM as i feel bloated and its hard to get the 2 litres down ..but i know i have to

The way i do it because i work part time is have quiet a lot in the morning ...drink 2 litres in work (over 4 hours,to minimise peeing) then loads at night ...i have really cut down on coffee to as if you drink coffee you need to drink more water as it is a diuretic x

I will try tomorrow hun. Off to bed now - sweet dreams xx

night hun

well done nic and 2lb is great, good luck with the doc and keep your pecker up babe

Well done on both loosing inches and lbs ;) woop woop you go girl lol

How ya feeling now?
Remind me NEVER to piss you off lol

Well done for ur loss!!! After TOTM you will lose all the water retention anyway so you will probably lose extra! xx

LMAO ONCE it finishes ... i have it more than i dont now a days ...hence the tablets!!!...fingers crossed they start working by weekend

Well done on both loosing inches and lbs ;) woop woop you go girl lol

How ya feeling now?
Remind me NEVER to piss you off lol
LMAO LADY....I AM not that bad hunni....hehe

Well done Nic!! Is it you that always says you need to burn 3500cals to lose 1lb so that means you've burnt 7000cals!!! Fantasic xxxx

(if its not you then someone on here always says it!!!!)

its still 2 packs of butter so well done good work
Lisax

Well done Nic!! Is it you that always says you need to burn 3500cals to lose 1lb so that means you've burnt 7000cals!!! Fantasic xxxx

(if its not you then someone on here always says it!!!!)
I do say it on occasion!!! lol thanks hun

Back