Wk 8 WI: I've had bigger but none so pleasurable !

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
-3 lbs as of this morning !

Not as much as I'd hope for but I guess I had a bonus over-achievement last week.

But more importantly I'm well into the 14 stones now :D

The last time I was in 14's we had a Tory Government :eek: (& here's hoping that may we soon again ;) )

nice one Howdy

:D Well done on your weightloss, keep it going in the right dircection, i was roughly the same, started at 17st 5lbs and managed to get to 13st 7lbs, you will have to go out shopping for new clothes soon, glad someone else is a true blue, maybee at the next election :D

Well done good sir! ;)

HOWDY DUDEY

Not as much as i'd hope for but i guess i had a bonus over-achievement last week.

But more importantly i'm well into the 14 stones now :d

the last time i was in 14's we had a tory government :eek: (& here's hoping that may we soon again ;) )

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My main man!!!!!! Congratulations on your weight loss... I bet you look sooooooooooooo sexy!!!! ;) xox

Fair play to ya Howdy. Keep it going. U musnt know urself at this stage.

Thanks for all the kind comments :)

Lillie - I was actually debating the other night whether to take some semi-nekkid pics (Calvins on naturally) to share with / disgust you ladies... my natural shape is deffo coming back :D

Well done matey.....better off than on! x

Well done mate 3lb's gone.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost

Thanks for all the kind comments :)

Lillie - I was actually debating the other night whether to take some semi-nekkid pics (Calvins on naturally) to share with / disgust you ladies... my natural shape is deffo coming back :D
we are all waiting xxx

nice one HD , good job :D

Welcome to the 3lb club!

You are doing really well - I'm looking forward to some piccies I can leer at!!! I could do with some eye candy!!!

x

Not as much as I'd hope for but I guess I had a bonus over-achievement last week.

But more importantly I'm well into the 14 stones now :D

The last time I was in 14's we had a Tory Government :eek: (& here's hoping that may we soon again ;) )

Well done on your 3lb loss and getting into the 14's!!!

:talk017::talk017:

Love Mini xxx

Congratulations !! Well Done Howdy xx

Well done 'Daniel-son' great job geezer!

Howdy Cowboy!!!! This a fab ride the old LT;):D

WoooHooo for you, you sound sooo happy!:) And I'm loving your mental 'sunshine!' You're like human happy pills!:D

WI for me tomorrow....between you and me, I'm gonna have a BIG ONE.......and an impressive loss too, fnar!;););):D:D:D

(Plus, I will lose 12 stone of useless flesh this Friday....FREEDOM here I come!):D:);)

Howdy Cowboy!!!! This a fab ride the old LT;):D

WoooHooo for you, you sound sooo happy!:) And I'm loving your mental 'sunshine!' You're like human happy pills!:D

WI for me tomorrow....between you and me, I'm gonna have a BIG ONE.......and an impressive loss too, fnar!;););):D:D:D

(Plus, I will lose 12 stone of useless flesh this Friday....FREEDOM here I come!):D:);)

Awwww fank ooooo babes :D xxx

Everything crossed for you tomorrow :) x

PS What's that useless piece of skin attached to a penis called ? That's right.... a man :eek: :D

If he can't recognise what's he's got in you kid, sling him out ! And tell him he's a cock from me ! :D

Awwww fank ooooo babes :D xxx

Everything crossed for you tomorrow :) x

PS What's that useless piece of skin attached to a penis called ? That's right.... a man :eek: :D

If he can't recognise what's he's got in you kid, sling him out ! And tell him he's a cock from me ! :D

Gawd, Howdy! You're such a Left Wing Lesbian Woman!:D

I am actually LEAVING him! I have a new house and am so pleased to be on the move! He can rot in his beery stinking pit!

Thanks for that, I am PMSL! He ain't even a cockle just a little empty ball sac!:D

Lisa xx

Back