woo hoo!!!

pinkbaileys24

hi everyone
ive had such a brill wkend. Tried on a pair of trousers yday that last yr were way too tite. Really didnt they wud fit BUT not only did they fit, they were too big lol. so that gave me a HUGE boost lol. :party0049:
Also nearly lost trousers on the account that theyre too big lol on sat nite altho my bf found it highly hilarious. So must go and buy a belt lol .
Ave jus come back from my WI and ave lost a further 4lbs. WOO HOO 4lbs away from 3 stone and nearly half way to my target weight.
Sorry for the long thread but im jus SOOO HAPPY and to share it with you guys!!!! :party0011:
XX

well done gemma im the same as you 4 lbs off 3 stone and just a little over half way there we can do this!(although im feeling very sorry for myslf today)xx

awww sorry to hear that u feel down. i sometimes have days like that but then i look at an old pic of me and think "rite i can do this, i'll show them how strong i am!!". hope u feel better soon. we can do this!!! xx

Well done Gemma thats fantastic hun!! xxx

hey Gemma,
well done you - woo hoo!!
it makes me really giggle to myself when i try things on and they are too big - what a difference from crying and not being able to leave the house coz all my clothes are too tight!!
FAB FAB FAB and good on ya!
fran

Hey Gemma

Well done. thats great. I am sooooo happy for you, what a great feeling that must have been :)

Back