Woofy`s trip~ 1 stone gone!!!

Well its my last night of "carbs" as 2m is the big day and u know what, I dont really fancy bein nawty. Think Ive got my head focused and ready to rumble......

I might have toast and tea later as I do love that, just to say goodbye to the old me and old eating habbits.... Nom Nom

Woofy x

That was quick!.....I have the mother of all ketosis headaches :( I should be pleased!

Welcome back Woofy xxxxxxxxx

My one tip would be to always be prepared, especially for work meals, and take more than you think the first few days till you get back into ketosis, eat regularly, every 2 hours or less and it stops you getting hungry and craving bad stuff xx

Hope you are behaving oinky!

Jue xx

Afternoon lully`s.
Well the shopping has come and Im all excited, just dont know what to eat 1st. MMMMmmmmmm

Hope every1 is ok? Its mighty windy here today, no likey

Woofy x

Windy here too chickeroo!

Ive just done my lovely tesco shop too. Its coming tomorrow. Don't ya just love 4 for £12 on meats! woop woop!

So come on oinky, what have you had today and how are ya feeling?

Love Jue xx

Today Jools Ive not had alot

B. Nothing ( bends over to get bottom spanked )
L. Salmon, cheese and mayo mixed leaf salad
D. Pork chops cooked in garlic with green veg
S. Cold chicken I think

No water as yet just zero coke

Rome wasnt built in a day, I`ll do better 2m

Im feel goooooooooood. Hows ur head babes?

Woof Woof x

What about some scrambled eggs for breakfast? I have Bratwurst sausages - 0.8carbs per sausage and I like them cold!
Other than breakfast your menu sounds good to me hun

xx

No water?????

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:
But Ive had coke which is better then tea with milk?
Was busy this morning with the boys and the fone kept ringing and the morning just flew away..... Wil do better Miss:D

Woofy x

You have done so well hun. Well done you!!!!!
Feel free to push and poke me when needed lol

Woofy x

Hi Woofy, nice to meet you :D

So is this for real again then woof woof? you're not going to desert us again :)

Back