Woofy`s trip~ 1 stone gone!!!

sorry darling im at work and was getting audited :)
i got crackers from aldi :D

Thats ok my lully ickle minx.
Ive a fridge full and I dont know what I fancy to eat. Doh!

Wooy x

Hi woofy

Hello my lully Jim Jim...
Whats for lunch hunni?

Ive Atkins poo (flu) and all I want to do is go sleepys. Im on day 5 so hoping it will be gone very soon

Jim Jim`s Woofy x

I'm making a beef salad woofy, using yesterdays joint and a pack of mixed salad from tesco. I'm giving it a good wash as it'll have been soaked in salt and sugar water

Afternoon woofy, I always wash my bagged salad cos I can smell the chlorine they use to sterilise it too - yuk!

Boy do I have problems. So hope ur not eating as TMI coming.

Ive not the problem that I cant go, its the fact I CANT STOP!! Yes, we are talkin no2`s
Went shopping today and Ooooo I thought I wasnt gonna make it home without you know what.

Any1 else have poo problems?

how long will it last?

Crossed legged Woofy x

have you had a mim or something? it could just be the fat coming out? lol xxx and yes get a hat ;) xxxxxx

Im thinking it might be all the fat coming away?
Not the nicest of things to chat about eh Bren lol sorry love

Woofy x

lol snap Vicky.
Ive had nothing like mim`s or bars. Im hoping it clears up soon as no likey. ( wouldnt dream of doing a bum puff lol)

Woofy x

ha ha!!! get this moved to diary but at top of forum love :) our diaries are in there x

woofy you are sooooooo lucky going to the loo! Ive always had problems and have to take something once a week as I hardly go!

Jools xxxxxx

woofy you are sooooooo lucky going to the loo! Ive always had problems and have to take something once a week as I hardly go!

Jools xxxxxx

Oh I dont know about that Jools. My tummy is killing me and Ive missed 3 calls today due to not being able to get off the thrown ( is there a different spelling for that kind of "thrown" lol)

Do you think I should keep eating?
If so, what?
Dont want this to carry on for much longer:cry:

Woofy x

Have you been having any of the sugar free stuff? what have you eaten yesterday and today?

is that all you had all day???? thats naughty!

Back