Woofy`s trip~ 1 stone gone!!!

Woofy I hope you are not misbehaving!

xx

How's it going Woofy? My headache went :D

We just had a lush Joseph's pitta each full of bacon & melted cheese. Nom nom nom!

woofy is always misbehaving :)

Hi Woofy, nice to meet you :D

Ditto Kat1e :D x

Jim Jim, would I ever desert sweet pea :cool:

Linz, Im always excited princess hee hee

Jools, you know me, Im a good girl :rolleyes:

Cinta, Glad to hear ur headache has gone and ur all happy.

Im on my 3nd day, Ive been 100% and boi do I feel ROUGH! I could sleep for England. Ive increased my water and Im gonna chill for the rest of the day and see how I go. I feel so weak :( no likey.

Hope every has a wonderfull Mothers day 2m, talk soon

Woofy x

Last edited:
Well, day 3 is nearly over and I cant wait to pop to bed.
Ive had lush food and drank loads of water and I feel very pleased with myself.

Still feeling like pants but Ive not cheated ( surrounded with the childrens goodies like most mums) but I got through the day with out a nibble.

Sweet dreams, see you all 2m

Woofy x

Yay! Well done you Woofy. Have a fab day tomorrow - I've banned all carby treats for Mother's day, LOL.

My tip would be water water water all the way - it fills you up, it makes you lose weight so much faster, and it exercises your legs running to the bathroom. Result! ;)

Noooooooooo - that's you weeing all the fat out of your body! Weeing is good. Weeing is your friend. :D

lol.... Im happy to have the wee wee as my friend now u put it that way...... lol
I got up twice in the night which is a huge pain as I LOVE my bed...
Talkin of sleep, think its time I went. 1 last wee just for luck.

Nun Nun Lully`s

Tired Woof Woof x

night woof....nice to see you back xxx

Morning woofy love

Good Afternoon every1

Im having a lully Mummy`s day apart from the boys are STILL fighting with 1 and other..... What does a Mummy have to do to get a day off from SHOUTING GGGGrrrrrr. BOYS!

Day 4 for me today and I did step on the scales today...... Looking good.. x x x Its nice to see movement.

Have a sunny sunday

Woof Woof x

Morning woofy

Morning Lully`s.
"THINK" Im feeling ok today. Ive a tiny head ache but nothing to moan about but its TOTM Boo!!!
Jumped on scales this morning ( I know... I know) and Im in the 10`s woop woop!!!! Thats given me a MASSIVE smile and the want to do better.......

Off shopping this morning, Ive made a list so I stick to plan.
Im back to enjoying water again, Ive always got a bottle in my hand ( water lol) Talkin of bottles, Ive not fancied any wine, I tried yesterday as It was Mummy`s Day but didnt want it... Get in!!!!!!

Sunny day here, Hope its sunny where you are.

Happy Monday oink oink`s

Woof Woof x

morning love well done you.
did you just ring me?

I did babes. Was calling to ask about these crackers you got as I was out shopping and couldnt find them.. Boo! Home now babes

woofy X

Back