WOOHOO clothes shopping!

kellymundy

Gold Member
I'm off clothes shopping today for my holiday in 3 weeks and I can now fit into most size 16 things!
I'm taking a friend of mine with me who lost 7 stone last year (clever girlie that she is) so I know she'll be brutally honest with me about what looks good!
I'm sat here staring at the clock begging it to go faster so she'll get here and we can go...I don't think I've been this excited about clothes shopping in about 9 years!
Wish me luck!

I hope you find loads of lovely stuff, I know when I'm geared up to go shopping with plenty of cash, its always when I can't find anything. Look forward to hearing how you get on.

hey congrats on the loss and enjoy the shopping trip (and holiday)...

i am also going shopping for a wedding outfit for 3rd May so also 3 weeks away.

cant wait to get going and see what size i need! i am going to Coast to try dresses on and i cannot wait as i love their designs... whoop whoop!

xxxx

enjoy :)

Have fun hun, nothing like a bit of retail therapy especially as the sizes go down!

Gxx

Awwww, u lucky spud, a new figure, new clothes and a holiday to Florida!!!!!! Hope you have a fantastic shopping trip and a great hol. I'm a bit envious as i'm only on my first week but like you and the other superstars of the CD i know i'll get there soon.

Luv,

Sharon.

Hope your shopping trip is sucsessful....Let us know what you brought! x

So excited for you, hope you find loads. Im doing the same tomorrow, in Brighton for my holiday in spain in just over a week. wish i had a friend to help me, instead iv got a 15 and 2 year old daughter and a grumpy husband, who hates clothes shopping.

I hope you find loads of new beautiful clothes to wear:party0011::party0011::party0011:

I'm Back!
I bought 3 strappy little T-shirts, 2 pairs of cargo trousers that you can roll up, a lovely black dress that I can wear during the day or dress up with my new necklace for the evening and a new pair of sunglasses! I was looking for some silver strappy sandals but I just couldn't find any that I was happy with. I haven't had that much fun shopping in ages...I even ventured into the ann summers store:eek:!

hun i know how u feel if went clothes shopping today and it was a great feeling to ask for th esmaller size down cant wait till i can get into a 16 or 14 it wont be long.

so heres to the next shopping trip:party0016: and the smaller size

ashley xx

So glad you had a fab time and got some lovely new clothes too!! Ann Summer WOO HOO you sexeh minx!

Gxx

Back