Woohooo i hit big numbers again.. Back from weigh in =D..

Yea awesome x

wooooooooooooop well done you!!! U r amazing !!

red u soooo dont look 19st in ya piccie mate!!!...well 18 with that massive weight loss!! heheh

luv katie
xxx

Hehe thank you.

Wowee that really is wonderful you're doing really remarkably well i'm so pleased but jealous too lol WOW WOW WOW well done!!!!!

Hi PiiNK...

Hope u r okay??
Thankyou so much for all that information you posted last nite about what to eat...your an angel..

Going to look real dumb here but when u say 5g of fat per 100g do u mean like, walkers baked crisps per 100grs fat is 8.3 so they are a big no no?? Muller Light per 100 is 0.4 is a big yes yes..... ( gawd i have just re read that to myself and i don't think i am making any sense lol)

As you can see i am in the Xenical forum even though i have been having a mare this morning......lol..
i went to ans your reply last nite but baby kicked off, sorted her out and when i came downstairs hubbie was hogging the laptop......arrrggghhhh wasn't impressed.
This morning i have been trying to find the post from last nite but just not happening feel like screaming, over and hour i have been looking:mad::mad::mad:.... lol..

Anyway so here i am on this post...( not sure if i can start my own thread on this forum, maybe??? Will have to have a good look....
I took your advice and went for a long walk this morning after i did the school run and i feel shattered lol.....going to get the Wii fit back out and have a go at that tomorrow.......(wen baby is asleep otherwise i will have no joy)...the joys....

Did u ever try the Xenical site ( mapassist)... i have emailed then bse i couldn't log in, should have a reply today)..

speak to u soon
chellaxxx:)

wow piink! that's amazing!

i'm thinking of trying xenical alongside SW which i'm currently doing... i think your post may have just convinced me! :D lol

have you lost all that weight with xenical?! i'm amazed!!!! :D xx

well done pink on ur news!!! thats great and you deserve all the praise....you are an inspiration to lots of us on here!
well done again xx

Piink, What can I say that hasn't been said already?

You are amazing and a true inspiration to all of us. You deserve all the praise you get because it's all down to your hard work and determination.

Well done and keep on dancing!!
Shorty

well done you!!! its amazing to think you had the weight on you before!! well freakin done!!!!

Ive asked you before and im asking again.............will you come and live with me??!!

Fantabulous news, so lovely when you get under the next stone bracket isnt it?

The way you are going, you will have achieved your complete goal within a year, you rock! xx

haha ... of course i will.. lol i said on another post if im ever in the area ill look u up and drag you with me to a gym :p deal?..

and thanks everyone wow lol ure all so nice to me =D

xx

pink hun can i ask has it sunk in yet how much you've lost and hoe much your body has changed shape? Coz this is sommat I really struggled with last time i lost a lot of weight i really found it difficult to accept and scared of that happening again

yeah i still feel unattractive , huge , fat watever the words i felt before... when i buy clothes i still feel like nothing is going to fit , when i think bout pics i still feel scared.... anddddd most of all when i go in to get weighed i always think ahhhhh its gunna say ive gained loads .. even though i know i havent.

i think its one of the things that will be the hardest to change (the mind)

xx

yeah its funny i look at pictures now when i was a size 8 and that was the only time in my life ive ever been slim and i cant believe i used to still think i was overweight/ugly etc but on the flip side i dont recall buying larger clothes and then my largest pic when i was almost 21 stone when OH and I got engaged i don't ever remember being so big, its only when i look at pics from the engagement do and i'm horrified it's so weird.

How much more do you want to lose now hun coz you're looking so amazing already

hmm yeah i totally understand.. i was thinking i might do counselling and stuff if it doesnt sort out coz its fustrating feeling horrible =[

i want to loose another 3 stone before imanywhere near happy , but to get to 10 stone is the ultimate goal so thats nearly 5 stone to go .. x

Back