Woohooooo!

JaxieD

Silver Member
Yeeha!! According to my own scales this morning (which pretty much mirror my CDC's) I am now "overweight" and no longer obese!! Soooo pleased:D. Shan't be updating my ticker until next week though when i have my fortnightly CD weigh-in but that is a real milestone for me!! Heading off to Lanzarote on my 40th birthday on 10th July and i have kept the promise i made to myself - to be fab and 40!!!!:party0048:

Have a great day everyone!!:p

well done you I;m sure you will do it, we all can, if we just have faith and drink loads and loads of water xx

Fantastic! Very well done! XX

well done!! I'm 40 next april and hoping to be slim for then too. Think it'll make the whole experience a little less painful!! That and a nice holiday to look forward to would just do the trick!

Well done :) thats fantastic new congratulations!!

well done and congrats you must feel great - have a great holiday xx

What an awesome NSV. Congrats!

Yay! Well done!

Yeeha!! According to my own scales this morning (which pretty much mirror my CDC's) I am now "overweight" and no longer obese!! Soooo pleased:D. Shan't be updating my ticker until next week though when i have my fortnightly CD weigh-in but that is a real milestone for me!! Heading off to Lanzarote on my 40th birthday on 10th July and i have kept the promise i made to myself - to be fab and 40!!!!:party0048:

Have a great day everyone!!:p

FAN-BLUDDY_TASTIC !!! :D

well done chick - that's fab !

but I already thought you were fab....:confused::confused:

catch ya later.....

Debz xxx

Back