Woop Woop!!!

I don`t know if it`s from all the exercise I`ve been doing or my Vibroplate Buuuuuuuuuut ....

I have lost 2 inches off my waist, and 1 inch off each of my arms & thighs in 12 days :bliss::woohoo::bliss:

Great news, well done!

Whooooop! nice one misssy!

Maybe low carb is the way forwards for you!

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone Xx

You know Katie, I think low carbing may be it for me too. I`ve lost 2lbs now in the last week and a half and usually really struggle even with small amounts.

I`m not sure if it`s any one thing or a combination. I`ve been exercising, Using my Vibroplate, Cutting carbs and trying Coconut Water (*gags*) & drinking more Green Tea. The only thing different in the last week or so is low carbing, Green Tea and the coconut water.

I`m unofficially in the next stone bracket which was also my next mini goal :bliss: as I`m now 13st but am fat n bloated at the mo and always gain a few lbs so I am hoping it means I`m actually under 13 now :D

IF I am, Then my next mini goal is to be overweight rather than obese!!

I am supposed to be starting CD at the end of the month as I was struggling so much with the Xenical. I`m sort of doing my own version by eating a lot less cals and cutting the carbs so I can`t decide whether to just carry on how I am (inc the Xenical) or go ahead with CD as it seems that is the best way of dieting to get my body to respond.

My only concern of doing it my way is that I may not be getting all the nutrients I need whereas with CD I know everything I need is in the packs.

Sorry for the ramble!!

Xx

well done on the losses - that is so hard to do on your own and you should be very proud of your achievement

maybe you could combine the best of both worlds and maybe do something like the 1000 calorie CD plan enabling you to carry on with the exercise etc and those lifestyle changes and you'd be doing what is working for you at the moment while ensuring that you have all the nutrients you need. Could work out as the best plan for you as it would be a shame to give up all the stuff you've been doing that works :)

well done x

Back