Woops! Finally starting S&S........

SkinnySummer2013

Have A Skinny Summer!
Well, I have had many disasters this month and my dieting has taken a definite back seat, but no more!

I am ready to loooooooooooooose! :D

My first goal is to get to 13 stones, I am currently 17 stones (oh dear!). I'd love to be 13 st by April for when I go visit my family up north.

My second goal is probably to get to around 10-11 stones, but I can't remember what I look like at that weight, so.... :eek:

Also... My sweet, darling boyfriend bought me a gorgeous size 12 dress as motivation, isn't that really sweet?

Here's the dress, it's not everyone's taste, but I'm a magpie and love sparkles! :p

gabby_purple_front__93651.jpg

Wish me luck! :) x

Good luck love the dress

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

You won't need luck, you can do it! Gosh, I'm loving that dress, I'm a bit of a bling queen too, only it looks a bit Judith Charmers on a big girl, looking forward to looking like your picture instead. It's all very doable, I've just discovered I've gone down 4 sizes in 11 weeks so you'll be in that dress in no time! :)

Good luck - and am so loving the dress, it is beautiful ! - good motivation and am sure you will be in it in no time at all ..

Elaine x

Back