Worcester sauce

ladyfelsham

Back to SW again
Hi all

Just found a Lea and Perrins alternative on Tescos online - Life Free From Worcester Sauce - only 0.2 carbs per 15 mls. I think that's a tablespoon?

L&P is 1 carb per 1 tsp - so I've ordered some and will report back once I've made my first ever cheeseburger pie (slurp :)).

Susie

I couldn't live without my Worcester sauce Susie. :)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Tabasco and Encona are my favourites. Mind you I must get through a dozen real chilli's a day as well. :D

Jim and Steve, just the peeps I need to point me to a decent curry recipe that's Induction friendly.

I made a beef stir fry thing last night - I sauted beef strips (don't eat onion) in oil and then added some double cream, peppers, and a good sprinkling of garam marsala, medium curry powder and garlic salt, and ate it with shirataki noodles.

OK but wasn't a curry. Have you have any fav recipes? (keeping in mind I don't do "hot" as much as you two do lol).

Susie x

I posted one on the recipe thread Susan, substitute scallions for Onion and it will be fine.

I love chillies (we do) & I only buy spring onions now (scallions). The difference in carbs is unbelievable :D

Jim and Steve, just the peeps I need to point me to a decent curry recipe that's Induction friendly.

I made a beef stir fry thing last night - I sauted beef strips (don't eat onion) in oil and then added some double cream, peppers, and a good sprinkling of garam marsala, medium curry powder and garlic salt, and ate it with shirataki noodles.

OK but wasn't a curry. Have you have any fav recipes? (keeping in mind I don't do "hot" as much as you two do lol).

Susie x

hello susie
when on induction i just used a pataks paste but i use the site below have done got years.

try this site i use this all the time mrs nag know her stuff Recipe Food Category

shirataki noodles how did you like them

Last edited:
Thanks all

Hey Steve - the noodles were good, I gave them a very good rinse and just chucked them in at the end, bulked it up nicely - so will definitely use them again.

Susie :)

Back