Working solution on exante

Following on from my precious thread, is anyone or has anyone Done the working solutions on exante? If so, what were the results and how did you find it as assuming you don't go into ketosis if adding a caloried meal.

Thanks all and loving reading your stories! Xx

The important thing with your meal is to keep it to 400 cals and to have protein, not carbs, that way you stay in ketosis :)

I believe the losses are around 10lbs or so a month

No carbs at all? That will be difficult for me! Lol Is that still going to be healthy then?

Thanks guys - this is all really helpful, I just panic about health on this VLCD so i jut want to do the right thing and I'm desperate to loose the weight

No carbs at all? That will be difficult for me! Lol Is that still going to be healthy then?

Thanks guys - this is all really helpful, I just panic about health on this VLCD so i jut want to do the right thing and I'm desperate to loose the weight

Hi Woody,

Have you tried the Atkins diet? Even though carbs are very limited you can still eat until you are full and lose weight. I'm sure there is info on here about it x

Ah ok - I haven't ordered from exante yet as using up my other tfr products so haven't got any information on the programmes and I'm rubbish at knowing about dieting and how many carbs I'm allowed etc!

Do you know how many carbs I'm allowed in the meal? I cant see where it says on the site - That way I can start planning my meals ready for WS!

Thanks so much for your help xx

paigesmum30 said:
Hi Woody,

Have you tried the Atkins diet? Even though carbs are very limited you can still eat until you are full and lose weight. I'm sure there is info on here about it x

Hey paigesmum!

Yes I tried the Atkins diet but to be honest I felt absolutely rubbish on it and it didn't agree with me at all. Also, it's my attitude to food and consumption I need to change which Atkins doesn't do for me and vlcd do. Thank you for the suggestion though. Xx

Hey paigesmum!

Yes I tried the Atkins diet but to be honest I felt absolutely rubbish on it and it didn't agree with me at all. Also, it's my attitude to food and consumption I need to change which Atkins doesn't do for me and vlcd do. Thank you for the suggestion though. Xx

No probs, i couldn't stop eating cheese and mayo which in the long run wasn't going to be particularly healthy lol. Exante is great though, and if you go to the exante website it gives you meal suggestions so you can get an idea of what you can eat x

Thanks all - it's just hard knowing how many carbs to have in the evening meal as those recipes range from 1g carbs right up to 56g carb for the tofu stew recipe!

Hi Woody, I am doing Working Soloution, after starting total last Monday and failing by tuesday as I ate some pizza! so decided i really needed to have a meal! so i have either 3 shakes or 2 shakes and a bar throughout the day and a chicken breast with veg or mushrooms, or steak with veg in the evening. its working well, i tend to have a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and then my meal at 6ish and a shake at 8pmish- not feeling too hungry so all good my weigh in is on monday so will let you know my results :) x

Oh that's fab and thats exactly the sort of thing I want to do like chicken breast and salad or veg, tuna steak and veg etc - so I'm pleased someone else is doing it too! Do u feel okay in yourself health wise?

U mentioned the P word!! Now thats all i can think about! Haha xxx

I'd love to know what your weigh in is - I can't wait to get started on this myself on Monday!

hey, sorry about mentioning the p word! i just need to look forward to some type of food at the end of a hard day! i did the cambridge diet last year- 3 shakes and one small meal. so this is kind of the same i guess- its good to spread it all out throughout the day- oh yes you can have salad but i dont like it! :/!

I have been feeling ok- i still feel hungry if i smell of see other food but just try and avoid it! i did have a faint turn today but i needed to eat my bar and drink more water! keep an eye out for my update fingers crossed for a loss!!! x

Yes I will keep my fingers crossed but I know you will have a loss if you have been that good for 6 days! Good luck and thanks for the info xx

Back