worried about wi tonight

yorkshirejo

just popped on the scales and i have stuck again although wi isnt till 630 tonight.but my freind who seems to eat alot more than me is showing a loss.to be honest im getting fed up as i have stuck to it 100% and i look 9 months pregnant anyone else seem to be having really slow weight loss.as im thinking of going to ww:(

yorkshirejo said:
just popped on the scales and i have stuck again although wi isnt till 630 tonight.but my freind who seems to eat alot more than me is showing a loss.to be honest im getting fed up as i have stuck to it 100% and i look 9 months pregnant anyone else seem to be having really slow weight loss.as im thinking of going to ww:(

I have been doing slimming world just over a year + have lost 2 + a half stone which compared to lots of people is a slow loss, I have never had a big loss + many weeks I have maintained but it's coming off slowly but surely. Though I have not been 100% every week, I still manage to enjoy nights/meals out. The only reason I have stuck with it is because it's a lifestyle change when I finally reach target I hope I can stick to it.

Give it a chance, but everyone is different + different things work for different people.

Lastly do your scales at home weigh you the same as the ones at class? As this is the only WI that really matters.

Best of luck for tonight!!

Sorry to hear you are feeling disheartened :(

My only thought is you mention your friend eats lots more than you and is having a better loss. Do you think maybe you are just not eating enough?

Maybe try for a 100% week, pretend it's week 1, write everything down, use both healthy extras, use 15 syns per day.

I hope you feel more positive soon

Xxkat

I know the feeling. It's my 2nd weigh in tomorrow night. First week I had a maintain and ate very well all week - didn't use any of my syns. This week, I've been trying the recipes and having some syns everyday. (Never any more than 8 though). I feel like I've ballooned up though. I know it's TOTM coming up so that won't help. I've restrained myself from weighing in at home - as last week my scales were 6 pounds out compared to SW. So I don't want to get my hopes up/get depressed. I'll just wait for the official at 7pm tomorrow!

Best of luck, keep at it! xx

Back