Worried by little things?

Catt

Silver Member
Hi,
Do you think this diet heightens worry senses? :rolleyes: I swallowed a bit of toothpaste this morning and actually tried to cough it back up :eek:

Am I going loopy or what :8855: just feel so scared of coming out of ketosis.

Colleen x

colleen i am exactly the same when i am brushing my teeth so i must be loopy to :D as the lady above said, it just shows how much this actually means to you x

lol try the recommended toothpastes that wont take you out of ketosis aloe dent is one and the other is euthymol the aloe dent is expensive and the taste is quite bland i much rathe the euthymol tootpaste

i was going to try the euthymol toothpaste , whats it like? is it reasonabley priced? x

God i am glad i read this. I didnt realise toothpaste was a problem!!! AAAHHHH!!! This diet is so strict its amazing how easy one can mess up innocently.

I was making a chicken casserole last night for hubby and kids and as I was cutting the carrot a small bit fell off the chopping board onto the counter. What happens - natural reaction I pick it up and go to eat it without thinking. Just as I was about to eat it I suddenly realised. I literally threw it away to the other side of the kitchen in panic. Its so easy to mess up without thinking.

God i am glad i read this. I didnt realise toothpaste was a problem!!! AAAHHHH!!! This diet is so strict its amazing how easy one can mess up innocently.

I was making a chicken casserole last night for hubby and kids and as I was cutting the carrot a small bit fell off the chopping board onto the counter. What happens - natural reaction I pick it up and go to eat it without thinking. Just as I was about to eat it I suddenly realised. I literally threw it away to the other side of the kitchen in panic. Its so easy to mess up without thinking.

Ha ha that made me laugh :D but I would have been exactly the same xxx

Lol glad I'm not the only one, just made a cuppa for myself and my mum. She has sugar in her tea and literally 3 grains fell into my empty cup. I promptly tipped the cup upside down and shook them out then inspected thr cup to make sure there was no more in! Haha the little quirks we pick up on this diet lol x

i did sumthin similar. my friend has just had a baby (5 days old :D) an i was makin her some toast an got the jam on my finger an i nearly licked it off, i stopped myself in time an promply washed my hand thoughly. lol.

Hahaha - laughing at this cos this is exactly what I'm like!! Was making sandwiches for family the other day and some savoury cheese filling got on my fingers and on my bottle of water (I can be messy!).
Nearly put my finger in my mouth!! Caught myself just in time - washed my hands and scrubbed the bottle!!!

I have dreamt about food and 'accidently' eating a packet of crisps and I woke up with a sense of dread thinking I broke the diet!!! Its crazy how your subconsious works!!! I think this does show how much we are sticking to the rules though so good on us!!!

i was going to try the euthymol toothpaste , whats it like? is it reasonabley priced? x
yea its fine not sure where u are but its less than €2 in ireland and it tastes fine

The dreaming drove me crazy - full roast dinners and everything! They did eventually subside though.

Lisa x

hi i have had the same thing with dreams, dreamt i had a cornish pasty and i woke up convinced i had eaten pasty , but in fairness i always hve quite relistic dreams

Had a dream on Saturday night that I ate a load of Blacksticks Blue cheese!! So specific - I knew it was that particular sort!!

I have dreamt about food and 'accidently' eating a packet of crisps and I woke up with a sense of dread thinking I broke the diet!!! Its crazy how your subconsious works!!! I think this does show how much we are sticking to the rules though so good on us!!!

Lol! I am constantly dreaming about eating and drinking stuff and wake up mortified and panicking like crazy until I realise it was a dream (have similar dreams about being unfaithful to my husband too! what's that about?!!)

I had a real panic the other week, sealing the envelope of a birthday card. I licked half of it before I realised what I was doing, threw the card across the room and had a bit spitting session in the sink! Then spent 5 minutes rinsing my mouth out! Not rational behavour at all!

Back