Worried new start

Pammiedoll

After spending a long time looking into both LL and CD I finally decided to go for CD, as I have a lot of weight to loose and I felt that I would stay with the programme if I had the option of introducing food, and contacted my local CDC. Again as I have a lot to loose, she informed me I would need a doctors signature and would send me the forms. When they did not arrive I e-mailed her to remind her and they finally arrived in an envelope with no note or anything. Having gotten doctors signature I have just phoned her to arrange starting and didn`t find her very enthusiatic, she informed me she only does wed nights and I had to ask if I could come tonight, not very encouraging.

How does everyone else find their CDC.

My counsellor is great, very informative. she only does two weekdays and sunday evenings but is very flexible within those times.

I think that it may be worth you looking into other cousellors in your area? or go along and meet her then see how you feel. that is very restrictive.

Good luck!

Nina

My cdc comes to my house hes lovely.xx

That doesnt sound very helpful at all so I hope its not put you off CD as they are generally all very accomodating - or so it seems from others experiences. My cdc is lovely and is very flexible about when I go and will always fit in with what I need from her if she can. I think generally most cdc's are like that, or at least have more than one option as to when you can see them, so I agree with the others, I'd look about for another in your area, if you're going to be spending a fair bit of time on the diet you have to be comfortable with the cdc you have.

Mine is great, hope you find a decent one x

Thanks

I am going to go along tonight and see how I get on with her face to face. I had ruled out Herballife as I felt the people were just out to make money out of you and I`m wary that that`s how she is.

Back