Cruise PV worst weekend ever!

I could eat junk food because i am hungry, i just dont fancy the food i am allowed, i have managed some chicken and fat free yoghurt today.I know if i go back to normal eating i will not get back in the zone again. Its one thing i have control of at the moment. I have been shopping today so have bought fat free pasta etc to give more variety so hopefully i eat more 2moro. I even sat in macdonalds with the kids earlier and just had a coffee haha nothing will ruin me.

well done for staying strong.

As for pasta, its still carby hun, but if it helps you get thru, just don't overdo it lOL

oh i didn't know they sold it. yes i think its the one thats ok. x

apparantly it takes on the taste of whatever flavourings are put with it so make sure you use something tasty LOL.

WOW amazing going with all that is going on!!! Poor u - keep strong you will not regret it! xx

Hope all goes ok. Let me know how the pasta turns out?x

the fat free spaghetti was the best ever! totally gives the impression your eating pasta, so had the dukan version of spag bol :) had a couple of pv days in a row just to help me eat more and my appetite is now back, hoping to hit the gym next week and get back on track. People have started to notice i have lost weight which is great motivation. xx

Well done bff! It is such a boost when someone notices you've lost weight! It's not happened to me yet, but I'm hoping soon it will :confused: I've just bought the slim rice! Looking forward to a curry for tea, I wanted the pasta as well but they had sold out so I've ordered some on line, I love spaghetti Bol. Keep up the good work xx

thanks bjay, let me know how the rice tastes, just had my rather expensive order from dukan site, got some konjac noodles and lots of biscuits and bars. xx

How were the noodles and rice? Is it worth getting them and do they fill you up?

I don't really know what to say about the rice! It looked good on the plate but didn't taste of anything, I was the strangest feeling, like little rubbery bits that got stuck in my teeth and gums! But on saying that it really did fill me up, I used the whole pouch and I will have it again but only use half. I'm going to try the pasta this week x

i think it helps that it gives the impression your eating rice or pasta and makes more of a meal, just something different on the plate. the spaghetti is defo worth a try x

i may add it to my purchase list

Back