• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

wot do u think about the soup??

hi todays my second week on lipotrim and i decided to try the soup to see if it would help me more at dinner times and well it was absolutly disgusting, i tried adding a few chilli flakes but it was still undrinkable i was just wondering if there was any little tips anyone has as im now stuck with 6more sachets lol xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
I am amongst the few but I really enjoy the soup I do make it with extra water & a bit of black pepper try leaving it a couple more days then try again Im sure everyone agrees your taste buds really change on this diet all the best xx

Ilm

S: 16st0lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(4.02%)
its just horrible, i cant imagine anything that could possibly make it taste better. Im bringing mine back to the pharmacy to get them changed

Madmumto4

must lose twinny belly :)
S: 19st8lb C: 16st6lb G: 11st10lb Loss: 3st2lb(16.06%)
i had one for tea and had to force it down while gagging so think i will be swapping them too lol

S: 12st3lb C: 9st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.8 Loss: 2st10lb(22.22%)
Hah, If you don't like the soup just wait til you try the flapjacks. I had my first one today, and I can eat just about anything, but that was disgusting. I tried the coconut one and it seemed to be made of sawdust and dried compost. Yeuk. Not a trace of coconut.

I've yet to try the peanut... don't hold out much hope for it. I don't find the soups that bad to be honest. Try reading a good book while you drink it just to take your mind off it.

Cheers, Pat.

matt68

Don't Worry Be Happy
S: 18st5lb C: 17st8lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 32.5 Loss: 0st11lb(4.28%)
i couldn't stomach them tbh i rather go without imho :)

S: 19st0lb C: 18st0lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 33.2 Loss: 1st0lb(5.26%)
Yeah I'd figured to just stick to the shakes since I
liked them so much. I did ask for 1 chicken soup just
to try but my chemist didnt even have any. Useless!

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
S: 16st12lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 3st12lb(22.88%)
I think I've cracked it with my soup additions. I put plenty of paprika in, a bit of hot chilli powder and some black pepper. Mix it from a thick paste adding a little hot water at a time until its about 12 fluid oz or just over 1/2 pint so its not too sickly but not watery with lumps either and its really nice.

S: 19st0lb C: 18st0lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 33.2 Loss: 1st0lb(5.26%)
I think I've cracked it with my soup additions. I put plenty of paprika in, a bit of hot chilli powder and some black pepper. Mix it from a thick paste adding a little hot water at a time until its about 12 fluid oz or just over 1/2 pint so its not too sickly but not watery with lumps either and its really nice.
Thats the job :p

Ilm

S: 16st0lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(4.02%)
i've tried adding lots of stuff but its still probably the worst thing i've ever tasted, bar the 'flapjacks' :S

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
S: 16st12lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 3st12lb(22.88%)
I know we can use peppery things and leafy seasonings but can we use nutmeg? Had a brainwave of putting a little into some vanilla shake custard but wasn't sure whether it would be alright or not?

S: 13st8lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 1st10lb(12.63%)
I am on Lipotrim but have ordered 1 week of soups (28) from All About W8. The soups are lovely, chicken, veg, spicy tomato, thai, mushroom. Don't get lured into the spag bol etc as u won't lose as much!
I know its an extra cost on the Lipotrim, but over the 4 weeks that it lasts, if u have 1 per day, it's saving 1 LT sachet and replacing it with a W8.

Hope that makes sense.

Kx

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
S: 14st7lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st6lb(16.75%)
I am on Lipotrim but have ordered 1 week of soups (28) from All About W8. The soups are lovely, chicken, veg, spicy tomato, thai, mushroom.

Kx
Hi just a thought, have you made sure about the cals and vitimins etc in the all about w8 soups? LT make sure that 3 of their products have the right amount of stuff in them that's a min for your body each day. It's up to you but be careful that you are not getting more/less cals and not enough nutrients!!:)

S: 13st3lb C: 10st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.3%)
add a load of pepper and its ok