wot do u think about the soup??

tamar25

hi todays my second week on lipotrim and i decided to try the soup to see if it would help me more at dinner times and well it was absolutly disgusting, i tried adding a few chilli flakes but it was still undrinkable i was just wondering if there was any little tips anyone has as im now stuck with 6more sachets lol xx

I am amongst the few but I really enjoy the soup I do make it with extra water & a bit of black pepper try leaving it a couple more days then try again Im sure everyone agrees your taste buds really change on this diet all the best xx

its just horrible, i cant imagine anything that could possibly make it taste better. Im bringing mine back to the pharmacy to get them changed

i had one for tea and had to force it down while gagging so think i will be swapping them too lol

Hah, If you don't like the soup just wait til you try the flapjacks. I had my first one today, and I can eat just about anything, but that was disgusting. I tried the coconut one and it seemed to be made of sawdust and dried compost. Yeuk. Not a trace of coconut.

I've yet to try the peanut... don't hold out much hope for it. I don't find the soups that bad to be honest. Try reading a good book while you drink it just to take your mind off it.

Cheers, Pat.

i couldn't stomach them tbh i rather go without imho :)

Yeah I'd figured to just stick to the shakes since I
liked them so much. I did ask for 1 chicken soup just
to try but my chemist didnt even have any. Useless!

I think I've cracked it with my soup additions. I put plenty of paprika in, a bit of hot chilli powder and some black pepper. Mix it from a thick paste adding a little hot water at a time until its about 12 fluid oz or just over 1/2 pint so its not too sickly but not watery with lumps either and its really nice.

I think I've cracked it with my soup additions. I put plenty of paprika in, a bit of hot chilli powder and some black pepper. Mix it from a thick paste adding a little hot water at a time until its about 12 fluid oz or just over 1/2 pint so its not too sickly but not watery with lumps either and its really nice.

Thats the job :p

i've tried adding lots of stuff but its still probably the worst thing i've ever tasted, bar the 'flapjacks' :S

I know we can use peppery things and leafy seasonings but can we use nutmeg? Had a brainwave of putting a little into some vanilla shake custard but wasn't sure whether it would be alright or not?

I am on Lipotrim but have ordered 1 week of soups (28) from All About W8. The soups are lovely, chicken, veg, spicy tomato, thai, mushroom. Don't get lured into the spag bol etc as u won't lose as much!
I know its an extra cost on the Lipotrim, but over the 4 weeks that it lasts, if u have 1 per day, it's saving 1 LT sachet and replacing it with a W8.

Hope that makes sense.

Kx

I am on Lipotrim but have ordered 1 week of soups (28) from All About W8. The soups are lovely, chicken, veg, spicy tomato, thai, mushroom.

Kx

Hi just a thought, have you made sure about the cals and vitimins etc in the all about w8 soups? LT make sure that 3 of their products have the right amount of stuff in them that's a min for your body each day. It's up to you but be careful that you are not getting more/less cals and not enough nutrients!!:)

add a load of pepper and its ok

Back