wow! another new member

liveinhope

hi to all, hope i'm on the right page ww forum, new to the forum not to ww, got to target weight in 1998 (9.3) and have been varying over the years. In or around 11.8 at the min, so new years resolution was to buy 6 ww receipe books just incase one wasn't enough. Started dancing classes last week for a change so does it matter that i am not going to ww at the min? so you know the usual, i have cut out the rubbish and going for the healthy option - salad, chicken, fish, walking and browsing the net (at least it keeps me out of the presses!)

Heya

Well done you, sounds like you are well on track! Good luck with your weight loss

x

thanks caroline for the reply, wondering will i get the hang of these forums - but i suppose practise makes perfect. if i get the hang of it there will be no stopping me! been looking at the other entries - best of luck with that trifle tomorrow. i will get weighed when i go dancing again next monday so watch this space:rolleyes:

Good luck for your journey honey and welcome to mimis xx

:)o mexico! fair play to u.:):):)
congrats on your weight loss so far.
this site would keep u going for the nite - wouldn't it. must start planning my own menu for tomorrow,
thinking its porridge for breakfast made with water, sweetener and a small drop of semi skimmed to cool it down!
lunch prob a toasted chicken sandwich and dinner salmon fillet, pops, sprouts and green beans and where would we be without the 2 litres of water!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hi maria, thanks for the support - :):):)

well fuzzyzella! aren't u doin' well, fair play to u too.

:) where are all these supporters comming from?

all i need now is 100% will power - thinks things will be good!!:eek:

susan,

83lbs lost, 2 to go,

pat on the back all the way, u sure have made it to the top, bet its a great feeling, did get there myself before so lets just start again - no bother smiles and support all round. fair play.:553:

susan,

83lbs lost, 2 to go,

pat on the back all the way, u sure have made it to the top, bet its a great feeling, did get there myself before so lets just start again - no bother smiles and support all round. fair play.:553:

Thankyou, I lost the 1st 5st on cambridge diet and the rest with ww, i love it.xx

You have done it once and you will deffo do it again.

Minis is fab the support is 2nd to non, i couldnt of done it with out each and every1 of these lovely people.xx

:girlpower:hi irene h, glad i have joined too - hasn't it kept me busy all evening! really. now let's keep it going.

congrats l.r.o. even exceeded ur target :):):):) all round

Back