WOW guess what my mum just offered me!

louisa26

A once in a life time chance

for me to go to Africa and see elephants in the wild!

I cant believe it i have loved elephants ALL my life!

ok fair enough it's a bribe but all for the right reasons i'm sure lol its another thing to aim for!

That's a fab bribe:D. Where in Africa would you be thinking of going?

How fantastic! I would love to do that. I've been watching the Elephant diaries on TV, and am really hooked.

What a great incentive to lose that weight :)

I'm all for bribes, especially that one, WOW how fantastic!!!

Gx

well my godmother's daughter is living in tanzania and is getting married there this yr so i will be going to stay with them. tanzania is also over the border of kenya!

:D i have seen them in the wild in Kenya, the Massai marra Saffari park is fantastic, one tip take a good camera, i took a cheap one ( Before digital ones came out ) and all the animals look tiny and far away, have a great time you will enjoy it :D

Wow! I went to Kenya 2 years ago, and I got to see the animals so closely, it is amazing. You will LOVE it. And what a good incentive :D

Fantastic hun. When I was in Goa I got to ride on an elephant, the feeling of their head bristles under my bare feet is something I will cherish forever as I am a total elephant freak! Go for it, bribe or not! xxx

OMG - that is amaaaaazing! You lucky thing. Well, there is your motivation straight away. I think I lovely big picture of Dumbo stuck to the fridge is in order! :giggle:

You will absolutely love it. I went to South Africa a few years ago and was lucky enough to do a safari for 2 days where we saw loads of elephants, and giraffes and all sorts. I will never forget it as long as I live, and to this day if I ever hear a South African accent I feel compelled to tell them what I wonderful time I had there!
:party0011:

I'm so pleased for you. :D:D:D

L x

Back