Wow juddd tribe is getting big!

Go for it. Put our little mascot in your sig :devilangel:

Right click on my one and copy. Then paste into yours is the easiest way otherwise look in the smilies.

Welcome to juddd Tracy! Good luck on your journey hun x

So here's who is on JUDDD just now.

Karenlou
Channy
Stirky
Miss jelly tot
Madferret
Broxi

Am I right? Is there anyone else? I need to get my head round who is doing this as I've been forum jumping a lot just now but I've decided to go for this for now to see if I can lose on it.

How are you all doing for weightlosses so far?

How long have you all been on JUDDD?

How you finding it?

We also have nightnight, emmasmum and mum of one to add onto that list, I'm losing track been so many of us starting up it's fantastic!

Karenlou
Channy
Stirky
Miss jelly tot
Madferret
Broxi
Nightnight
Emmasmum
Mum of one

I've been on juddd just over a week now, started last Thursday (3/9) and I feel so great, the plan is really suiting me and I'm finding it quite easy to stick to, a whole lot easier than I thought it would be :) I thought that dds would be terrible, come off slimfast where max is 1340 cals (I usually did 1200) so dropping to under 500 is quite a lot. But it's been fine, I don't eat until after noon, later if I can, which makes it easier for me. Don't generally feel that hungry after an ud anyway :D

Loving it :D

Hi Stirky,

I have started Juddd today and would like to join your Juddd tribe please:)

:devilangel: Should be our little diet mascot :D

Great idea and so appropriate!

Love Mini xxx

Welcome to juddd Mini!! Hope you have a brilliant time in our little, every growing, tribe. Are you starting as from today? Down day or up day? I'm on an up day today, just thinking about what to have for lunch.

Glad you like our mascot, also we have a theme song lol! Tomorrow tomorrow from Annie!! Hahaha.

Good luck x

Karenlou
Channy
Stirky
Miss jelly tot
Madferret
Broxi
Nightnight
Emmasmum
Mum of one
Mini

Thank you for the welcome Stirky!

I have started today and I am doing a Down Day, I have been up very early this morning so the day feels very long...good theme song LOL!

I hope you had a nice lunch:eating:

Love Mini xxx

Just keep looking forward to tomorrow! I've always thought the best way to face any plan is to take it one day at a time, and with this plan it is a lot easier to be able to do that. Good luck x

Hi Mini, I'm new too on day 4. Very very easy so far although think I'm actually gaining weight so maybe because I'm eating too much on my up days! Help! Good luck & let us know how it's going please x

What actually is the JUDD thing?
(Just browsing the posts for inspiration, just about to start the Lighterlife programme, end of month.)

Hi Kev juddd is alternate day dieting, you eat 'normally' one day, your up day (but of course don't go over the top, sensible options best and aim for a healthy 2000-2400 cals really) and then on the next day you have no more than 500 cals, your down day. You stick with this for at least the first two weeks, then you can gradually start increasing you down day cals. It's a great plan, we're all loving it. No foods are restricted on an up day, just need to plan your down day carefully :)

Juddd website here:
UpDayDownDay Diet™ Plan – How to Succeed

We have another member of our tribe, hello Sarah Lou! Glad you joined us and hope you have a great two weeks and find it's something that works for you. Best of luck hun x

Channy
Karenlou
Stirky
Miss jelly tot
Madferret
Broxi
Emmasmum
Mum of one
Mini
Sarah Lou

Wow, our little band is really growing! That's great!

...also we have a theme song lol! Tomorrow tomorrow from Annie...

LOL. That's perfect :D

How is everyone today?

Back