Wow - what a site!

markodie

Hi all

Amazing - started the LT today having decided to wait until the end of the rugby season and having pencilled in the 12th May for some time now and luckily working from home today so thought I would have a look at what on line support is available and been blown away by all of you on here - spent the last 2 hours "consuming" as much of the info as possible and working out how to contribute. Gonna be back all the time to see everyone's progress - it has been very inspiring!! Thank you.

Welcome Marky, good luck with the weight loss.

Welcome welcome welcome..
:)

If theres anything you need.. im sure someone on here can help..

Good luck on the weight loss..

x x x

Yay - another Mark... welcome aboard mate :)

Hiya Marky and welcome to our wonderful site......make yourself at home .......good luck with the diet.

Thanks

Hey - thanks for all your responses - just sitting here having my first "shake" (strawberry) - very nice it is too - is it just the colour that dictates the flavour cos otherwise it would be impossible to tell!! However it tastes better than I thought it would as there seems to be a mixed response on the site as to how tasty the "food" is. The strangest thing is the sense of achievement having just made the decision to start is giving me - looking forward to sharing the ride with you all. Gonna go get myself one of those tracker thingys now and watch the progress over the weeks. Thanks again!!:drool:

The strangest thing is the sense of achievement having just made the decision to start is giving me - looking forward to sharing the ride with you all.

Is right that - the hardest decision is to say to yerself - enough is enough & then start on the program... after that you're on the road to success :D

Welcome Mark!

everyone is soo friendly here if you have any questions, anything at all the guys on here will be able to help, i'm on my 3rd week its the best diet & forum i've come across!:D

welcome marky..and good luck with your weightloss journey :) this site and most of the people in it has been a godsend to me whilst i was losing weight..were all here in the same boat so dont forget if your feel you want to ask or share something..were here :)

h xx

Hello Mark, well done to you on making the decision to join in, you stick at it mate and I promise you will not be disappointed, so good luck and welcome!
ps League/union?
pps Thanx Missyl thats nice xxxxx

Well done Mark, there is never a good time to start cd, keep posting even when it's not going right, as there is always someone here the cheer you up and on!!!!

sorry i can't read properly, i ment LT!!!!

Hi Mark and a big welcome! Well done on starting Lt and youre right this site is great..it has got all of us through this and im sure it will help you too! Good luck xxx

Back